Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iATV G7 MAX unroot

Hi everyone.
    I recently purchased this tv box as it looked promising (4/64 1000M) but it the description they failed to mention that it was rooted. Now some tv apps that I use like COSMOTE TV refuse to work because they recognize that the box is rooted. Tried a few things i found online like installing SuperSU and doing a full unroot unsuccessfully... As well as another app Magisk that I couldn't make work either... I ended up erasing su files from my system bin folder that i read somewhere... So now root checker shows not successfully rooted, but apps still don't work... i'm absolutely sure that deleting the files didn't do the job right so i'm going to factory reset the box, which will probably be rooted again... i can't get through to the seller to get an image so if I break something I'll find a way to reinstall it neither have I much experience with these boxes.
    Does anyone have it and can help? I forgot to mention that all procedures I found for unroot where like way back 2018 2020... so anything newer would be most helpfull.
    Thank you in advance.
Working...
X