LT88 Leoxsys Miracast Quad-Core Android PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LT88 Leoxsys Miracast Quad-Core Android PC

Hi Please guide me into updating the Software for the below Device.

Also please find the Device description details in the image attached.

The device loads default into 720p mode only.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by namarayaj View Post

Here is the Stock firmware For GM282, PLS NOTE: this firmware is only for itemcode 316974,318994 @geekbuying.com. Click here to download Firmware for GM282 Password: geekbuying.com update method should be the same with K-R42. RESET port for GM282   Oct 16, 2013 What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter […]

try this, it should be the same as the device you get.

Eric
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Which firmware to update and how (step by step methodology)

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
      http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.UnyysuIo8r0
      try this, it should be the same as the device you get.

Eric
      Did you look at the screenshot ? Which firmware should i be flashing ? I am completely new to this.

Comment

Did you look at the screenshot ? Which firmware should i be flashing ? I am completely new to this.

the stock firmware we offer is still 720p upscale to 1080P, now there is no real 1080p output firmware support. maybe you can ask freaktab developer to make that.

Eric
        Looking for developers

Comment

Micro Sd card support format

the stock firmware we offer is still 720p upscale to 1080P, now there is no real 1080p output firmware support. maybe you can ask freaktab developer to make that.

Eric
          Thank you very much. What format of SD card does these Android sticks support ?

Do we need only SD or do they support SDHC and SDXC formats ? What class do they support - 2,4,8,10 ?

Comment

1080 p firmware required for LT88

Do we have any Freaktab developer on the forum who can code a 1080p firmware for this ?Please help.

Comment

Thank you very much. What format of SD card does these Android sticks support ?

Do we need only SD or do they support SDHC and SDXC formats ? What class do they support - 2,4,8,10 ?
              There is only micro sd card slot on this stick, so you need the micro sd card.
              Looking for developers

Comment

Do we have any Freaktab developer on the forum who can code a 1080p firmware for this ?Please help.
                Hello,

I can do this if you want. Did we have a Firmware for this thing ?

Neomode

Comment

Micro SD card format

There is only micro sd card slot on this stick, so you need the micro sd card.

I needed to know if micro SDHC or Micro Sd XC formats would be supported before i buy them ? Alos what speed class would support ?

Comment

Performance of LT88 Leoxsys Miracast Quad-Core Android PC

I needed to know if micro SDHC or Micro Sd XC formats would be supported before i buy them ? Alos what speed class would support ?
                    This is a new product & have not been able to get any review on the same.

namarayaj can you share your experience with this product also price vs features of this product..

Comment

Need to root device-LT88

I need to root by LT88 device.This is similar to CX919 II or J22 or GM282 or MK808+ device?

I am not bale to make it recognized on the PC and the company says it is not meant to connect to PC. I tried all Root apk files for rooting a devide from within (wuthout PC). No success !

Z4root seems to say acquiring root shell and does nothing after that.

Can somebody please help me out here ? Can you guys find or code a Root apk file exclusively for RK3188 devices ?

Comment

How to root almost any RK3188 device

I need to root by LT88 device.This is similar to CX919 II or J22 or GM282 or MK808+ device?

I am not bale to make it recognized on the PC and the company says it is not meant to connect to PC. I tried all Root apk files for rooting a devide from within (wuthout PC). No success !

Can somebody please help me out here ? Can you guys find or code a Root apk file exclusively for RK3188 devices ?
                        Hi there, check out the bottom of the first post here: http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ssfully-rooted!

I just read about your device here: http://www.shopclues.com/lt88.html If it's like most of these RK3188 sticks, you should be able to connect it to a PC and gain access to it as a mass storage device/drive. On your device's settings, USB debugging must be enabled (it's in Developer options). If you can't see developer options, read the third post. I had to dig a little to figure out how to root my device, so maybe I can help you with yours.

Comment

Still not recognising LT88 Device

I am not able to make it recognized on the PC and the company says it is not meant to connect to PC. I tried all Root apk files for rooting a device from within (without PC). No success !

I tried latest adb drivers, latest sdk, USBdeview,Rockchip Batch tool v1.7,RK3188 root tool,etc.

Pretty much everything related to Rockchip devices. I tried powering it from USB and then connecting another Cable to OTG, tried powering it up with Power socket and then connected cable to OTG, nothing works. I tried putting an SD card, a USB dongle and still this thing does not get recognised with the PC.

Can somebody please help me out here ? Can you guys find or code a Root apk file exclusively for RK3188 devices ? Can you guys take the TPsparky root files and combine it as Z4root and provide me an apk ?

Any help in getting this device recognized would be appreciated.

Comment

Did you read my post above? It sounds like you need ADB drivers.

Comment

Nope no luck either with Device recognition

I have already copied adbwinapi.dll and adbwinusbapi.dll into by system32 folders ? Still not recognising.USB debugging is enabled and so is Connect to PC

Comment

Working...
                              X