X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hdd + gamepad + remote control app

Hi all,

Some question i have:

1. I connected my external HD to the x7 and downloaded to it movies using torrent no problem.
    Can i install apps on the HD or is it only possible to use the device memory and sd card?

2. I connected an old USB gamepad i have and the x7 respond to it but most games like modern combat 4 don't work with it at all. Dead trigger does work but not well (moving the stick left and right make the aiming up and down). Do i need to configure something on the X7 for it to work?

3. Is there any app to control the X7 using iphone?
    BTW, when using the minix control app to my friend android phone the x7 simply crash over and over (i use the 006c version)

your help is much appriciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by gabimaor View Post
    Hi all,

Some question i have:

1. I connected my external HD to the x7 and downloaded to it movies using torrent no problem.
    Can i install apps on the HD or is it only possible to use the device memory and sd card?

2. I connected an old USB gamepad i have and the x7 respond to it but most games like modern combat 4 don't work with it at all. Dead trigger does work but not well (moving the stick left and right make the aiming up and down). Do i need to configure something on the X7 for it to work?

3. Is there any app to control the X7 using iphone?
    BTW, when using the minix control app to my friend android phone the x7 simply crash over and over (i use the 006c version)

your help is much appriciated

3) the best one I've used is droidmote
    "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
    - Bill gates

Comment

Droidmote isnt working on my x7

Big Benster

Comment

Can droidmote work on an iPhone?

Comment

Originally posted by gabimaor View Post
          Can droidmote work on an iPhone?

Droidmote works for me with finless' rom and phja's kernel. However I don't think the Droidmote app is available for iDevices
          "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
          - Bill gates

Comment

Re: Hdd + gamepad + remote control app

Originally posted by diegocaxudo View Post
            Droidmote works for me with finless' rom and phja's kernel. However I don't think the Droidmote app is available for iDevices
            Strange it turns on and the app on my htc one can find it but the controls dont work..
            Anyone suggestionss?

Big Benster

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
              Strange it turns on and the app on my htc one can find it but the controls dont work..
              Anyone suggestionss?

Big Benster
              That's odd, haven't experienced anything like that
              - Bill gates

Comment

Just reading that i must have busybox installed not sure if i have that in finless rom. Gonna check later...

Big Benster

Comment

Re: Hdd + gamepad + remote control app

Originally posted by diegocaxudo View Post
                  You have busybox installed? In the discription it says must install busybox. Regards

Big Benster

Comment

Solved... Needed busybox

Big Benster

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
                      Solved... Needed busybox

Big Benster
                      sorry for not aswering, but yes I do...
                      - Bill gates

Comment

I can recommend a real good game controller for neo x7.
                        play Dead Trigger without any problem.

China-1 Stock | Buy NEW G910 Wireless Bluetooth Gamepad Game Controller for Android TV BOX/Mini PC/Smartphone/Tablet PC + IOS supported online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

you should root your neo x7 first, and then connect this controller with your neo x7 via bluetooth, use the game center we provided here:
                        G910 Bluetooth Game controller just get new firmware update, it make the controller reconnect directly once it auto power off. Here is the firmware download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?mq93o862cp60ob2 Here is the firmware flash tool: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xuh4zwlrvu4ar9c/AnduoidUpdate.rar Please notice: 1 Use a windows pc to flash, don’t support linux or MAC now, i test on windows xp PC, […]

then just open dead trigger, and enjoy your game.

Eric
                        Geekbuying
                        Looking for developers
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Ordered the g910 already a few days ago. It took a few days to ship but today finally DHL picked it so I hope it will arrive in 2-3 days.
                          Will post again after working with it.

Last edited by gabimaor; 11-14-2013, 22:17.

Comment

Working...
                          X