Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MorkaMod v.1.16 for ARNOVA 8G2 8Gb with ext4 FS

Made a version MorkaMod v.1.16 for ARNOVA 8G2 8Gb capactive
    with the /systems in a format ext4 filesystem.

Differences firmware.
    - Has updated some Google applications.
    - You can select the size of userdata (select parameterX file when flashing) 1, 2, 4 Gb
    - Support for Ad-hoc
    - Sections (system, cashe, userdata) converted into a format the ext4 file system

Thanks fenice57 and Morka
    - Added support for modules BT, 3g USB-modem, GPS *
    - Interface HoneyComb (Android 3.0)

* Requires verification and debugging.

Morkа said that tested this release on AN8G2 4Gb (capactive?) and it works.
    "Compatible ARNOVA 8G2 4Gb (not to use size of userdata 4 Gb)"

Original Post: http://www.arctablet.com/blog/forum/...page-44/#p7848

Download: ROM -> AN8G2 MorkaMod_1.16.ext4 ROM by Sowa (135 MB)
    Last edited by Sowa; 04-17-2012, 07:52.
    Archos 7c HT (My Custom ROM production) -> ARNOVA 8G2 8Gb (My modification MorkaMod JB v.1.2)
    Chinese STAR A5000=>Star N8000 (My Custom ROM production)

Great work Sowa !

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk 2
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    </form>

Comment

how to flash using RK29xxLoader

only used rockchip fflashingtool previoulsy, how do you flash using RK29xxLoader, as it appears with this version you need to use RK29xxLoader. Do not want to brick my Tablet

Comment

Flashed this version of the rom after seeing it on Arctablet... As such much of what is here is posted there..

It's a great rom and works well but has the following issues that has resulted in me reflashing back too v5sRC rom of yours

Some apps that I had installed on v5 rom nolonger work, Temble run, dog fight(ww1 flight sim),CS Portable,Car Armageddon and quite a few others(20+ and mostly games) nolonger started up or start but returns straight to the desktop…

Also is there a fix for bbc Iplayer?? It starts up but will not play any channels!

Some apps will not see the physical sd card(google earth,soviet mil maps) yet others do and write etc too it..

Osmos HD will not start and gives the following error message" your screen size is too small for HD please install handset version" WTF it ran on v5sRC rom!!!(http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-space-by-Sowa)

Finally battery Drain!!!!! Well this is horrendous!!! In 6 hours of just sitting(well I was a sleep) doing nothing it totally drained the battery and I do mean TOTALLY drained the battery.. On previous rom with same apps and setup it would drain 4-8% in that same time!!!And could go all day of general to heavy usage (12hrs) with full brightness and least 2 hours on wifi and would still have 30-40% battery left. Very much doubt will get even close to 4 hours of use and standby time after it drained completely over night!

Due to all issues mentioned had reflashed your v5sRC…Shame as loved having tilt controls working properly in games(the ones that actually worked on this rom!),The status bar disappearing when apps went full screen and location awareness!!!Is there away to copy the drivers/required files to V5sRC rom?????If so could you provide a zip/rar file with the files required and instructions where they go?

regards
        Lohtse
        Last edited by lohtse; 04-18-2012, 09:33.

Comment

Currently using rom haven't noticed power drain but noticed the following

1. iplayer doesn't work, web version in browser does work.
          2. some applications display fonts incorrectly, changed fonts to those from v5 rom and they work ok

Comment

reflashed with previous rom(in link above) battery is fine again, 7 Hours, most of which tablet was in use and not plugged in to mains at anytime during that time(7hrs) and at least two hours on wifi, screen at full brightness and still 23% battery,Apps install and run with no issues too….
            For me this rom is too buggy…
            Hope to see an update or the ability to add files etc as I have stated in previous post..

Comment

Bluetooth not working

Cant get Bluetooth to work with any of the Morkamods including this one by Sowa.

Does work on Sowa's 5.1RC.On 5.1. I can get cheap usb bluetooth to work and can connect to bluetooth GPS using "Bluetooth file transfer" and "GPS Bluetooth provider".

downloaded both these files to Morkamod version and will not initiate Bluetooth, either from settings or from these programs. So moving back to 5.1s

Comment

Working...
              X