Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1080P custom kernel for MK802IIISB (RKM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1080P custom kernel for MK802IIISB (RKM)

Hello all.

Is there an alternative 1080p kernel for the new RKM 802IIIs which include wifi/bt drivers?

The one from 1030 is worthless for media playback even with custom rom like finless...

If not can you point me to any article (i' ve tried to find) to learn how can i inject the wifi/bt drivers to another kernel?

I've had the mk802iii with finless 1.7 and it played videos smoothly at native 1080... With the MK802IIIS i cannot even play SD videos (sync problems with sound)

I have most of my videos at 1080 so i dont want to downscale to 720p....

Thanks in advance...

I have also a mk802iiis and every firmware rikomagic creates my devices have a lot of problem . I'm using these custom firmware from finless bob and work great i have not had any problems.this custom rom supports 1080p and 720p, just make sure you read the readme file.

hope this will work also for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mexdroid View Post
      I have also a mk802iiis and every firmware rikomagic creates my devices have a lot of problem . I'm using these custom firmware from finless bob and work great i have not had any problems.this custom rom supports 1080p and 720p, just make sure you read the readme file.

hope this will work also for you.
      Thank you very much!

Unfortunately i have the new RKM and with this rom wifi/bluetooth is not working... Every rom that has wifi and bluetooth drivers is 720p upscaled...

I will wait for a passable 1080p kernel with the rkm drivers... Until then my stick is in the box and i am using a xtreamer mk1 which plays 1080p videos...

Comment

Unfortunately your likely to be waiting a very long time.

All the 1080p roms for these devices are fully of issues related to slow downs and video playback.
        Much is likely due to the device just not quite being able to 1080p smoothly and the fact the makers never corrected their video mess.

Even the 720p roms can output 1080p though so its not a huge issue.

The 4.2 kernels don't don't run plex correctly but otherwise work
        Mk802IV Neomode 1.9a original rom 720p

Comment

Working...
        X