Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, this video cannot be played.

Hi,

I run a MK808B (Finless 2.1) with a custom XBMC release suitable for external players (= RockVideoPlayer).

All the files I have are mkv format and I don't get any error messages when playing tv shows, however I am not to watch movie files (= Sorry, this video cannot be played.).

Works fine when opening the file with the RockVideoPlayer directly (w/o XBMC).

Any ideas why?

Cheers
    Last edited by androidyeah; 11-22-2013, 12:24.

The link is not exported to the ext-player correctly.. known bug

thats why a user made xbmc 'wololo' build.. http://wololo.net/downloads/index.php/download/7975
    For more info See xbmc forum.. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=175341

Goodluck..

Comment

I actually already use this same exact wololo build. :-/

Comment

Lol.... Old or new?
        Not that it matters much..
        Wololo is great.. that it can use internal (with h/w accl ) and external players on-demand (aka play using)
        So, just try another video player
        I know.. gibby and veetle.. are sometimes not playable using mx.. but internal or 4k do work

Goodluck

Ps,
        I'm using old version.. if you are using 'the new' version.. question.. does nav-x run?
        -old version it just crashes xbmc.. im wondering if it solved in the new version

Comment

I use the same exact build you provided the link for. Since I do not use addons like Navx etc. I can not tell you if they work or not. Sorry.

Problem is that i do not want to use another player but RockVideoPlayer since that is the one that has been working best for me.

Comment

Anyone happen to know what I have to edit into the playercorefactory.xml in order to make ES Media Player the default player?

Might as well give that player a shot.

Comment

Working...
            X