Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLVED: Anybody use the Samba for this solution (Windows 7/8 in direction of the CS968 (Android TV Player))?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLVED: Anybody use the Samba for this solution (Windows 7/8 in direction of the CS968 (Android TV Player))?

Hi.
    My device is CS968.
    Today i acess the shared folders of Windows 8, by the CS968 (Android Tv Player), by ES File Explorer. Works fine. I can move, copy, delete, the files... CS968 in direction of the Windows 8.
    I need the same in Windows 7/8 in direction of the CS968. By Samba, because by FTP i can, but is very limited.
    I try Samba FileSharing, Samba Server and Server Ultimate, without sucess.
    O CS9687 don´t appears in the Windows 8 (Network Places).
    Anybody use the Samba for this solution (Windows 7/8 in direction of the CS968 (Android TV Player))?
    Any tips or tutorial for me?
    Tks.

SOLVED: with Samba Filesharing, although when put into operation, the message appears: Enable - Not Running
    Last edited by webipsum; 11-23-2013, 09:20. Reason: SOLVED...

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
    Hi.
    My device is CS968.
    Today i acess the shared folders of Windows 8, by the CS968 (Android Tv Player), by ES File Explorer. Works fine. I can move, copy, delete, the files... CS968 in direction of the Windows 8.
    I need the same in Windows 7/8 in direction of the CS968. By Samba, because by FTP i can, but is very limited.
    I try Samba FileSharing, Samba Server and Server Ultimate, without sucess.
    O CS9687 don´t appears in the Windows 8 (Network Places).
    Anybody use the Samba for this solution (Windows 7/8 in direction of the CS968 (Android TV Player))?
    Any tips or tutorial for me?
    Tks.

SOLVED: with Samba Filesharing, although when put into operation, the message appears: Enable - Not Running
    I was in almost the same problem but I want to connect the A.TV to a samba share, and mount it on the start up.

Regards
    Adioensis

Comment

Working...
    X