Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uinput module in mk808b

hi,

i have flashed my mk808b to finless 1.7 rom and work properly. however i found that no uinput module in the rom when i try to install droidmote. did any expert know where to download this module? i have found some module on the web but it doesn't work (it prompt format error)

thanks

bill

Originally posted by bilkpchan View Post
    hi,

i have flashed my mk808b to finless 1.7 rom and work properly. however i found that no uinput module in the rom when i try to install droidmote. did any expert know where to download this module? i have found some module on the web but it doesn't work (it prompt format error)

thanks

bill
    All rk3066 and rk3188 already have the uinput module by default in the kernel like the 96% of all android devices.

1) Open terminal emulator
    2) su
    3) cd /
    4) cd dev
    5) ls
    read if you have /dev/uinput

Suggestion: If your server not work is because you need the last version only from google play.

Comment

Originally posted by strauzo View Post
      All rk3066 and rk3188 already have the uinput module by default in the kernel like the 96% of all android devices.

1) Open terminal emulator
      2) su
      3) cd /
      4) cd dev
      5) ls
      read if you have /dev/uinput
      hi,
      i have used your mention method but no uinput in that directory. in fact, i also type lismod command and no uinput module loaded

thanks

bill

Comment

Working...
      X