Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugoos UT1 AV Out problem finally solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugoos UT1 AV Out problem finally solved!

THIS IS JUST A COPY OF MY POST FROM APAD.TV:

good news for everyone. I found a solution for our problem: after my cable arrived last week I tried it out and it finally worked! as you can see in my attachment, the input plug from the ugoos cable (right) is slightly longer than the one of a normal av cable (left):

but I wasn't satisfied with the image quality of the av out (its only 576p with PAL, the image was very fuzzy and blurry) so I decided to give it another shot with the hdmi out and bought an hdmi-to-vga-converter cable on **** (11 €):

http://www.****.de/itm/301009635137?...84.m1497.l2649

it has an active electronic which converts the digital signal from the hdmi to the analog vga. my video projector downsamples the the box's resolution (1080p) to its native resolution (1024x768). now it looks perfect.

Originally posted by LX+R View Post

it has an active electronic which converts the digital signal from the hdmi to the analog vga. my video projector downsamples the the box's resolution (1080p) to its native resolution (1024x768). now it looks perfect.

Is there any way to adjust the output resolution of the box? I'm about to buy one, but my old projectors max input resolution is 1280x1024. (VGA connector)

Comment

THIS IS JUST A COPY OF MY POST FROM APAD.TV:

good news for everyone. I found a solution for our problem: after my cable arrived last week I tried it out and it finally worked! as you can see in my attachment, the input plug from the ugoos cable (right) is slightly longer than the one of a normal av cable (left):

but I wasn't satisfied with the image quality of the av out (its only 576p with PAL, the image was very fuzzy and blurry) so I decided to give it another shot with the hdmi out and bought an hdmi-to-vga-converter cable on **** (11 €):

http://www.****.de/itm/301009635137?...84.m1497.l2649

Please, can you post a picture with the original cable pinout? Wich pin is Video and what is the audio pins on original cable? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by _dave View Post
        Is there any way to adjust the output resolution of the box? I'm about to buy one, but my old projectors max input resolution is 1280x1024. (VGA connector)
        there are 4 resolutions you can choose between: 2 for each output port. the av-out supports pal and ntsc (576p/480p) and the hdmi out supports 1080p and 720p. i believe most video projectors with a 4:3 output ratio (1024x768, 1280x1024 etc) are able to down-/upscale the input resolution. have a look at your video projectors spec sheet whether it supports this function.
        Last edited by LX+R; 01-02-2014, 13:22.

Comment

Originally posted by costinradu View Post
          Please, can you post a picture with the original cable pinout? Wich pin is Video and what is the audio pins on original cable? Thank you.
          why do you need a pinout? i think it has the same pinout as a standard 4-pole av cable (second one in the table):

As mentioned before the difference between a normal 4-pole to rca cable and the one you need for the ugoos ut1 is the length of the input plug (the jack).

Comment

why do you need a pinout? i think it has the same pinout as a standard 4-pole av cable (second one in the table):<br>
            <br>
            As mentioned before the difference between a normal 4-pole to rca cable and the one you need for the ugoos ut1 is the length of the input plug (the jack).
            I managed to solve the problem after i open the UT1 case.
            This is the UT-1 AV-OUT pinout.:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by costinradu; 01-13-2014, 12:31.

Comment

Working...
            X