V6 SUPERCHARGER for ICS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V6 SUPERCHARGER for ICS

Has anyone tried v6 supercharger script on their Polaroid tablet? XDA has instructions how to apply this script with busybox. I have tried it on phones with great success before. Just wanting to know if anyone tried it on these. Well guess I give it a try when I get home tonight.

Originally posted by kytprice View Post
    Well guess I give it a try when I get home tonight.
    Please do and let us know. I've been looking for a way to speed up this tab. Though I've known of the supercharger script, I've never used it before.

Comment

I've been using it on my arnova 8g2, seems to smooth things out a little. Havent played to much yet as been busy.

You will need to update busybox if your running an older version but otherwise its straight forward.

Blinky

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Comment

Well do not try this I followed the instructions from XDA on how to apply this script to ICS. Will it didn't brick it but every time I restart the tablet it goes back to factory settings and has no room to install any apps. So I have a unusable tablet until I can get a Factory Rom to flash it with. Oh and a reset does nothing.

Comment

Well do not try this I followed the instructions from XDA on how to apply this script to ICS. Will it didn't brick it but every time I restart the tablet it goes back to factory settings and has no room to install any apps. So I have a unusable tablet until I can get a Factory Rom to flash it with. Oh and a reset does nothing.

Your saving instructions may be in link above, post 73.
          Last edited by pitsboi; 04-24-2012, 16:06. Reason: update
          Tip your Pitsaboi

Biglots 701c
          Updated Google Play Store
          Phone.old
          Netflix v1.52
          "windows using moron"

Comment

Originally posted by pitsboi View Post
            http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Sandwich/page4

Your saving instructions may be in link above, post 73.

Yes I have already tried wipe data/factory reset that way and didn't help. But this morning I went to turn it on and nothing dead as a door nail. I called the Big Lots manager and explained that first I thought it was something I caused until the unit died completely. He said for me to exchange it so I picked up a new one at lunch today. I didn't mind waiting for a rom to be released as I am sure it will be. But I don't think a script killed it completely. What do you guys think. I don't want to cheat a store.

Comment

Oh, damn man. Sorry to hear that. Sorry I encouraged it. Best of luck...

Comment

Herum. Ladies and Gentlemen. I give you....

The Simplified V6 Supercharger for Allwinner A10 ICS tablets

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X