Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Q][DEV]Extended Powermenu

Hi there,
    is there anybody who has succesfully added reboot to recovery option to the standard shutdown dialoge? Or tryed it in any way?

I have read a few how-to's for some other devices but i'm not sure they can work on the minix sw.

Anyway, info, help, suggestions are welcome,

Chris

xposed modules didnt give me apm, so i stick to petrus' reboot

"google is actively working to make android functionally less open with each new release."

Comment

@bauersein

you can try the app "reboot" (link here) from user petrus! Please install and put the icon onto your startscreen.
      It is quiet easyer than to change sourcecode.

and for the germans:

Versuche mal die App "reboot" (oben verlinkt!) von User Petrus! Einfach installieren und das Icon auf dem Startschirm plazieren.
      Ist einfacher, als im Programmcode rumzuwurschteln!
      Do you think my english ist bad??? Did you forget, i am from germany! Sorry!

Comment

thats what i just said...

"google is actively working to make android functionally less open with each new release."

Comment

Thanks for the reply´s, I have that reboot app installed already. I just thought it would be fun to learn a little bit more if somebody points me a direction.
          I think I have to edit the framework-res.apk but I´m not sure and have no starting point.
          But nevermind, atm I even have no time for this project, sadly.

Comment

Working...
          X