Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluetooth Pairing and MAC Spoofing

Hi all,

I have 2 small problems with my MK908 V5.0.

The first is, is it possible to automaticly accept pairing on bluetooth without any popup that shows me the passkey (always a random number) and that I have to confirm first?

The other thing is, the MK908 seens to have some kind of Bluetooth MAC Adress spoofing, cause I often get an other MAC adress, so that I have now 10 Sticks on my Galaxy Note2 in the Bluetooth list and each has an other MAC Adress.

But the Pairing Confirmation popup sucks most.

Kind regars

Embar

I looking for automatically Bluetooth pairing as well.

In Linux, I can generally find some input file and append my MAC to pair w/o code.

How do I do this in Android? The only think I have seen is the file "auto_pair_devlist.conf" which is used for Blacklist but I wonder if there is a set of directives to add my MAC w/o pair code in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Embar View Post
      Hi all,

I have 2 small problems with my MK908 V5.0.

The first is, is it possible to automaticly accept pairing on bluetooth without any popup that shows me the passkey (always a random number) and that I have to confirm first?

The other thing is, the MK908 seens to have some kind of Bluetooth MAC Adress spoofing, cause I often get an other MAC adress, so that I have now 10 Sticks on my Galaxy Note2 in the Bluetooth list and each has an other MAC Adress.

But the Pairing Confirmation popup sucks most.

Kind regars

Embar
      u should try my fixed library. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwEB...VKWXdqV2c/edit
      backup your original lib (/system/vendor/lib/libbt-vendor.so) and replace it with my lib. then u should change permission rights to 644 and reboot your device

Comment

AW: Bluetooth Pairing and MAC Spoofing

Originally posted by macau.ap View Post
        u should try my fixed library. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwEB...VKWXdqV2c/edit
        backup your original lib (/system/vendor/lib/libbt-vendor.so) and replace it with my lib. then u should change permission rights to 644 and reboot your device
        Do u think you can make it so the library reads the mac from a file that it generates with a random adress if it is not present?

I mean i have no such problem as my stick is a v3, but thus wold be a real fix, not just a workarround...

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
          Do u think you can make it so the library reads the mac from a file that it generates with a random adress if it is not present?

I mean i have no such problem as my stick is a v3, but thus wold be a real fix, not just a workarround...

no real fix, its android bug, not kernel. my lib have a fixed mac 10.20.30.40.50.60 and removed code for random mac generation. so its real workaround

Comment

AW: Bluetooth Pairing and MAC Spoofing

I know what your lib does, but i would have done a bit more if i was able to. You should not completely remove that code, but try to read a file first, and if its not present, generate the mac and write the file.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeFx View Post
              I know what your lib does, but i would have done a bit more if i was able to. You should not completely remove that code, but try to read a file first, and if its not present, generate the mac and write the file.

problem that if file presents and its with valid info inside and right fs permissions, any way android change mac. may be it is not android, but wireless module firmware bug. but i have this problem with another devices with different androids and wireless chips. so in this case checking file not solution

Comment

Working...
              X