Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

simple question, can any of you download files over 2gb from the internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple question, can any of you download files over 2gb from the internet?

i cannot download any file over 2gb on the internet on my android tv box... and i have a 16gb micro sd card... anyway i can fix this... because on my android phone and tablets i can.

Originally posted by amadorl608 View Post
    i cannot download any file over 2gb on the internet on my android tv box... and i have a 16gb micro sd card... anyway i can fix this... because on my android phone and tablets i can.
    Your SD card is probably FAT32, as that file system support files with max size of 4GB
    Can you can use an external hard drive for this?
    Last edited by Killerdude; 12-07-2013, 04:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerdude View Post
      Your SD card is probably FAT32, as that file system support files with max size of 2GB the only way is to cut the file in pieces by any archiever like 7zip or something. If this file is a movie file this will not work because you cannot play archieved files. The best way around this is to use a ext4 formatted disc.
      or you can use an external hard drive this also works.
      Fat32 is a 4 gig limit not 2 gig.
      To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

I've tried formatting it to ntfs, fat32 and exfat none work in downloading anything over 2GB.

Comment

The card

Originally posted by amadorl608 View Post
          Are you positive its a 16gb card? Where did you get it?

Comment

Working...
          X