Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock firmware for the CS918S (allwinner a31)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock firmware for the CS918S (allwinner a31)

password: geekbuying.com
    Provided by :

Stock firmware for the CS918S
    Tv box Allwinner A31 / Powervr 544
    android 4.2.2

Posted here.. for easy finding

Cheers..

Thank you, I have one ship and wait to comment.
    T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

Mine's ordered and on it's way too-you know what that means :-) (Hint: Check the 'ROM developer' title)....

Originally posted by Sarco View Post
      Thank you, I have one ship and wait to comment.
      https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
        Mine's ordered and on it's way too-you know what that means :-) (Hint: Check the 'ROM developer' title)....
        Come on over ADD - let's talk here hehe.

BTW, I JUST got my CS918S although I haven't had time to connect/play with it.

Comment

Come on over ADD - let's talk here hehe.

BTW, I JUST got my CS918S although I haven't had time to connect/play with it.
          That's excellent! Well at least you'll deal with its fw :-)
          Any news for me so far?

Comment

Lost my CS918S

My sister came during Christmas time. She refused to leave without my CS918S since she find my unit so incredible. I give it to her. So I will order a new one... Sorry to the delay in testing, will have to wait for new unit.... worst I will have to wait next month since I am broke... Very good device, I like it more than my T428...
            T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

Originally posted by ADD View Post
              That's excellent! Well at least you'll deal with its fw :-)
              Any news for me so far?
              Nope! I gotta unpack and hack on a completely foreign image here so it's gonna be a bit.

Comment

Nope! I gotta unpack and hack on a completely foreign image here so it's gonna be a bit.
                Ok, will be waiting. Thanks

Comment

Mine should be here next week. Looking forward to your custom for it.
                  MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Ok, so I've gotten mine, but to be honest, I don't have any experience with flashing TV sticks...with a tablet, I use Phoenix Suit, load the .img file, put the tablet in flash mode and then flash...is the process similar? Can someone point me to a tutorial or a document so I can get started?

Thanks!

Comment

Ok, so I've gotten mine, but to be honest, I don't have any experience with flashing TV sticks...with a tablet, I use Phoenix Suit, load the .img file, put the tablet in flash mode and then flash...is the process similar? Can someone point me to a tutorial or a document so I can get started?

Thanks!
                      Yes, my friend. It is exactly the same process for the sticks. You don't even have to go to flash mode. Phoenix will see your stick as soon as you toggle adb mode on.

Comment

Yes, my friend. It is exactly the same process for the sticks. You don't even have to go to flash mode. Phoenix will see your stick as soon as you toggle adb mode on.
                        Can't be! For me to get into flash mode for some tablets, I have to press buttons ranging from holding the 'menu' button down while plugging in the USB cable, to more elaborate combinations (usually along the lines of contorting my fingers like some sort of sick twister game)....are you saying I just run the too and plug in the device?

Comment

Can't be! For me to get into flash mode for some tablets, I have to press buttons ranging from holding the 'menu' button down while plugging in the USB cable, to more elaborate combinations (usually along the lines of contorting my fingers like some sort of sick twister game)....are you saying I just run the too and plug in the device?
                          Believe it or not, but this is how i flashed my u4k. It has no reset button at all. On another sticks you have reset button that puts the stick into flash mode the same way like home and vol.up buttons on tablets.

Comment

Believe it or not, but this is how i flashed my u4k. It has no reset button at all. On another sticks you have reset button that puts the stick into flash mode the same way like home and vol.up buttons on tablets.
                            ok...so I just get the software ready, have the machine off and then plug in the cable? Cool...now all I need is a monitor I can plug it into easily without having to plug into my TV to see if it works ha ha!

Comment

Hello
                              And how they go work on new custom firmware ?

Comment

Working...
                              X