Background dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Background dimensions

Just got my 701i Friday and am really enjoying it. Does anyone know what the screen background image dimensions are??

Tnx,

Bill

Originally posted by fretman_2 View Post
    Just got my 701i Friday and am really enjoying it. Does anyone know what the screen background image dimensions are??

Tnx,

Bill
    Hello, and welcome to the community!

To answer your question, the dimensions are 480x800 pixles.

Comment

So that will give a background image that will pan with changing screens??

Originally posted by artistlogic View Post
      Hello, and welcome to the community!

To answer your question, the dimensions are 480x800 pixles.

Comment

Wallpaper Wizardrii is what I use to make my wallpapers fit. It's free in the market.

Sent from my Polaroid PMID701i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Boot Animation

I've been trying to get a custom boot animation to work. I've tried everything, I know I have to put the bootanimation.zip in either the /system/media or /data/local. I've tried both, but it still doesn't work, I've even tried putting it in both at the same time. The guide I read said the files should PNG, I've tried that and BMP (which is what the files in the old bootanimation.zip). Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

your bootanimation.zip shouldnt be compressed, just 'store' method...

Comment

I know

Originally posted by williamfold View Post
              your bootanimation.zip shouldnt be compressed, just 'store' method...
              Thanks but, I did that, I used 7zip.

Comment

Working...
              X