Working on script for a10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on script for a10

Ok so after a lil work, its completed for now. Below you can see what currently works and whats in the kitchen for further updates. I am very open to user suggestions also. If there is something you would like to see added just let me know. Or if there is something specific that you think this script should do, fire away.

This worked fine for me but looking for other testers.

The only thing you dont get a prompt for is installing the newest play market. everything else is up to you if you want to install or not.

Also what apps would you like to see in this script.

**Download** **Edit** just updated

Currently working:
    Music and Maps
    Play Market
    AllwinnerMod app
    Advanced Wifi Locker
    Smanager
    Titanium Backup
    V6 Supercharger EDIT **in the ss701i folder there is a read me for super charger. FOLLOW IT. This just merely pushes the needed files to set it up, after that its up to you to finish the job :P. Also if you dont have a newer version of busybox installed you will need one. (if you need a busybox installer I do have one I can link ya too. SMANAGER IS INSTALLED WHEN YOU CHOOSE YES FOR SUPERCHARGER. NO NEED TO GET IT FROM MARKET.)

Soon to be added:
    * Proper su bin (possibly) (have one that works on mine and superuser once again asks for permissions) (might just leave this up to the public)
    *possibility of adding newest busybox to process (its needed for the supercharger)
    * Any other user contributions/suggestions
    *possible addition to install custom boot animations (for those of you who have the ability to download or create your own boot animations)

Now open to user suggestions. Pm me your suggestion or just reply to the thread. As I update I will add a link for the script and continue to make a change log.

Enjoy -
    Gho5t-fayc3
    Last edited by ghostfayce; 05-01-2012, 21:12. Reason: general

Originally posted by ghostfayce View Post
    Right now its just a simple script that should install the playmarket (at this moment essentially onto any android device)

This worked fine for me but looking for other testers.

Also what apps would you like to see in this script.

Currently working:
    play market installation

Soon to be added:
    * Proper su bin (have one that works on mine and superuser once again asks for permissions)
    * A10mod app (AllWinnerMod 1.1) - its also in the market
    * Advance Wifi lock (keep that wifi from sleeping. MAY DRAIN BATTERY FASTER)

Now open to user suggestions. Pm me your suggestion or just reply to the thread. As I update I will add a link for the script and continue to make a change log.

Enjoy -
    Gho5t-fayc3
    I have already supplied a script that does this is there a reason for another? This is also for most A10.

Unless we need them?

Comment

Lets go with the fact that IM bored, I have an infinite amount of time right now, I wanted to see if I could do this, and I have everything needed for a full google experience.

So I figured why not throw my hat into the ring also. Im sure there are differences between the said script I'm working on and the one you have already posted.

If somehow you believe me to be infringing upon your work, or think that my work is not needed, I just dont have to post the public link.

Either way its goes, bored newb wanting to see what he can do.

If need be I can find somewhere else to play

*edit* Statement retracted
      Last edited by ghostfayce; 04-30-2012, 23:52.

Comment

Easy Ghost!!

No Problems Bro,

Chatting in a forum is not easy sort of like txting, can easily be mistaken for harshness.

I welcome your script openly, in fact send to me and I'll test!! Maybe help if needed.

Anyway point of my story is we need a script tab and group them all there, simply saying I had a script that did this. I did not fully understand what was said.

Do not go anywhere my brother as I said once before this is a community we all are together.

I see a lot of sarcasm around here and all of us need to look at that and chill back including myself.

I am available to help, criticize or whatever is needed. It takes group effort. In no way was this a mine is better than yours. We all learn from test, inception and logic.

hope we are cool as i said not meant to sound negative at all. Like a txt easy to misunderstand.

Comment

Allow me to retract the sarcasm and rudeness there.

I replied to your pm.

Comment

Looking for a tester

Ok So I have the script done, and it worked great on mine and my wife's tablet.
            Link is in first post.

its the word download lol.

Edit: *Also might add in the options for root, but most of you should have this already. LiquidLimez has a nice script for it if not. (Its what I used for full root)
            Last edited by ghostfayce; 05-01-2012, 03:26.

Comment

WoW

I can see people have looked at this thread, but has anyone tried the script? Did this work properly for you? Does the v6 supercharger seem to work? Any other apps you would like to see in here?

Dont just look and run, try it! I would really like some feed back here.

Comment

4shared wants a signup or login to download the file...

Comment

I'll get the file moved and get a new link up

Sent from my Allwinner A10 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
                  X