Bought polaroid ptab7200 december can't get it to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought polaroid ptab7200 december can't get it to work

First, not sure where to post this. Tried to figure out how to get this thing working and most leads lead me to freak.tab so here I am.
    I did download the firmware download from the southern telecom site but it seems that I need to "root" the tablet. I am not a computer techie and this is my first tablet. Is there some easy steps to what I need to get this thing going?
    I keep seeing apk references. I do have an early droid phone so at least I can understand the tablet a little. I also can download and run programs on my laptop, add hardware and software, copy, move files to external storage and other devices, make/share videos. But I'm not much more in depth than that. So the apk, rooting may be much easier than I think if I had some directions.
    I have the polaroid ptab7200, bought it from Kohl's. I know people like mysself who aren't very computer savvy can be a pain but I would appreciate any suggestions.

I figured it can't help to ask the people who seem to know the most. I bought the tab for my hubby and he is shocked that I can't get it working since I do pretty well on the laptops at home.

if you can direct me to where to look if posting here is not the correct place I would be very grateful.

so when you say you can't "get it to work"

do you mean it isn't powering on at all, or that you can't make it do specific things you want it to do? more details would be great.
    Polaroid PMID701i 13
    Stock Rom from S.T.'s site
    Fully rooted
    Google's Market installed

Comment

Do you just want to flash the stock ROM? Or do you want to flash my rooted ROM?
      If you want my ROM look in the ROM download and I provide a readme with complete instructions for how to do it.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Working...