Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help with first TV Player purchase

Hey folks
    Finless Bob fan here. His helicopter videos helped me a bunch when I started few years ago.

I am new to the TV Player world and would like to see if anybody could point me out the best option to start, I mean the best combo hardware/rom/firmware.

I am looking for the best cost benefit and it does not need to be the latest and greatest, maybe something like one or two notches bellow the latest?

I been installing custom roms and firmwares on different Tablets so this wouldn't be an issue.

Any input is appreciated.
    Thanks!

I also am new to this TV player technology. I'd love to know how this process works. I've been looking for so long for a technology that will allow me to watch tv programs on my tablet. Thank you in advance for who can clear this up for us.
    I am, whatever you say I am.

Comment

Hi y'all - I wont recommend exact models of TV players but I can recommend that when you do buy one, make sure it's at least dual core. You don't want any of that laggin'!

'I've been looking for so long for a technology that will allow me to watch tv programs on my tablet.'

Look into XBMC for your tablet - does it run Android or iOS? XBMC is available for both systems (sort of)

Thanks

Comment

I find the 'cs918" to be cheap..
        Has great 'freaktab' support.. and works quite well

--small note
        -it seems.. if you buy cs918 at geekbuying currently
        -you might get a T-r42 instead... it has abit less support

I agree with 'xbmcplyer_net'
        Go for dualcore or higher
        Xbmc with superrepro and tvheader and you get allot of tv channels/ondemand stuff

Goodluck

Comment

The CX-919 Quad-Core 1.6 ghz with Finless and other roms, it's rated the best stick on Laptopmag(?? Or another site) it has a external Wi-fi antenna so the signal is better than other

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X