Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: How to pair Android TV box with Android Phone in YouTube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: How to pair Android TV box with Android Phone in YouTube?

I was looking for a solution to this problem on Google but nothing...

If I put a PC WebBrowser "www.youtube.com/tv" I can pair (Add TV) my Android phone to the YouTube App on it, Awesome!, but the question is... How to do the same with the Android Box not the PC WebBrowser? Can I?...

The easy way... DroidMote.

Any help will be appreciated.

Originally posted by adionesis View Post
    I was looking for a solution to this problem on Google but nothing...

If I put a PC WebBrowser "www.youtube.com/tv" I can pair (Add TV) my Android phone to the YouTube App on it, Awesome!, but the question is... How to do the same with the Android Box not the PC WebBrowser? Can I?...

The easy way... DroidMote.

Any help will be appreciated.
    I'm going make a thread for you " Pairing Your Android Mobile Devices To YouTube Via Your Android TV Box" with photos ... In the mean time install the Google TV YouTube Version on your Android TV Box, get it here http://www.mediafire.com/download/wy...googletv-1.apk .... Now you will have two YouTube apps on your Android TV Box, but they will be different from each other ... Also we will generate the pairing code, using the Google TV YouTube app, you will put the code on your Android mobile device , smartphone/tablet ... This may take some time, so be patient or you might figure it out with the Google TV YouTube version app ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 12-17-2013, 20:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
      I'm going make a thread for you " Pairing Your Android Mobile Devices To YouTube Via Your Android TV Box" with photos ... In the mean time install the Google TV YouTube Version on your Android TV Box, get it here http://www.mediafire.com/download/wy...googletv-1.apk .... Now you will have two YouTube apps on your Android TV Box, but they will be different from each other ... Also we will generate the pairing code, using the Google TV YouTube app, you will put the code on your Android mobile device , smartphone/tablet ... This make take some time, so be patient or you might figure it out with the Google TV YouTube version app ...

Thanks!

Comment

The app works like a charm!, and btw google have the same app on the play store but the CS968 is not a "compatible".

Comment

The app works like a charm!, and btw google have the same app on the play store but the CS968 is not a "compatible".
          Yeah, you are right, it's there in the Google Play Store, but we have to (Side Load) it to our CS968, it works ... I have been playing with casting YouTube videos to my big screen TV, it's a lot of fun, enjoy ...(lol)
          Last edited by Tech1; 12-18-2013, 13:49.

Comment

In addition if you change the built.prop and the "Unsupported Device" message from PlayGoolge dissapear, here is the fix:

Have you ever wanted to use an app from the Google Play store or a game...but it wasn't "supported" on your device?..Well DroidModder is here to the rescue to tell you not to worry at all and that you can use those apps in just seconds by editing...

Comment

In addition if you change the built.prop and the "Unsupported Device" message from PlayGoolge dissapear, here is the fix:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1948558
              That will work, it's a old Jedi mind trick, works like a charm ...(lol)

Comment

That will work, it's a old Jedi mind trick, works like a charm ...(lol)

- Offtopic don´t kill me please -
                Since I aware that you live in Denver, the phrase "works like a charm" sounds you like...

1. You talk like my grandma
                2. No one use this phrase any more.
                3. Other

Comment

- Offtopic don´t kill me please -
                  Since I aware that you live in Denver, the phrase "works like a charm" sounds you like...

1. You talk like my grandma
                  2. No one use this phrase any more.
                  3. Other
                  Guy, you are off the chain ...!(lol)

Comment

Guy, you are off the chain ...!(lol)

Comment

Working...
                    X