Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G910 gamepad Big problem

Hi to everyone.
    I would like to write about a problem about the g910 gamepad ordered on geekbuying.
    The controller seems very good and i could pair it with my cx919 in no time BUT there is one big problem: the left analog and the right one seem not working at the same time.
    I mean that in a game for example dead trigger you can't move on the up-left/right direction for example.
    The gamepad understands only the last command you give him.
    If you want to go to the left while moving towards your caracter starts to move only to the left and then you must give again the up command to go towards.
    I emailed geekbuying but there is no problem for them and i can't use the warranty..
    In my opinion this is a BIG BIG problem.

Guys BEWARE of this product!!

You can see the problem here:
    Problem with g910 gamepad from geekbuying.The two analogs don't work together.It's impossible to go to the top-left/right or rear-left/right for example.

What rom are you using? Try a different rom maybe? Try a different game maybe?
    Tronsmart R28 PRO with wasser-2.0.7-beelink-r89-rk3288 ROM and MX Player

Comment

Originally posted by amclean123 View Post
      What rom are you using? Try a different rom maybe? Try a different game maybe?
      Now I am using Bob's 1.6b rom.
      I have tried also neomode last rom and the stock one but there is nothing I can do.
      I have tried it with 2 different mini pc and with different games: dead trigger 1/2 - gta III - gta vc - gta sa - nova 3 - max payne etc.

In my opinion it's a problem even if geekbuying says that it must work this way.

Again BEWARE.

Comment

I have the G910 and have been using it with my S4 and it works perfectly fine. I've used it for Dead Trigger 1 & 2 with no problems. Also played GTA, Vice City and the Sonic games with no problem. Have you updated the firmware? Maybe that would help.

Comment

Originally posted by vgpclife View Post
          I have the G910 and have been using it with my S4 and it works perfectly fine. I've used it for Dead Trigger 1 & 2 with no problems. Also played GTA, Vice City and the Sonic games with no problem. Have you updated the firmware? Maybe that would help.
          Yes i have updated the firmware but nothing...
          If yours works fine geekbuying has not been so honest about this misfunction..

Anyway it's better looking in other priducts if this is their service and honesty..

Comment

Working...
          X