Any good roms for Note 8.0 wifi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any good roms for Note 8.0 wifi?

I just got a Samsung Note 8 wifi and rooted it last night using the Kingo procedure and manually flashed TWRP and a custom kernel using Odin. Things are nice but I would really like to flash a custom rom on it but from what I can tell not too many devs working on this particular tablet.
    I also want to add that this forum is one of the best out there and Thank you for making it available to all of us tech heads.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Roms for the gt-n5110

There are good roms on XDA's web site. I was just wondering if any of the Devs here were working on it.

Comment

yes you can try on XDA'S ,last time i tried once
      like cheap tablets ,hopefully can see a lot of models

Comment

Originally posted by glockman4519 View Post
        I just got a Samsung Note 8 wifi and rooted it last night using the Kingo procedure and manually flashed TWRP and a custom kernel using Odin. Things are nice but I would really like to flash a custom rom on it but from what I can tell not too many devs working on this particular tablet.
        I also want to add that this forum is one of the best out there and Thank you for making it available to all of us tech heads.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4
        Yes the OFFICIAL Lineage OS 14.1 is also available. The latest ROM as of writing this reply.
        Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 8.0 Wifi

Here is a list of Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs if one is interested to look for
        Also, here is the latest Android Oreo based Lineage OS 15 ROMs for many tablets and phones.
        Last edited by shibaa987; 11-08-2021, 16:05.

Comment

Originally posted by shibaa987 View Post

Yes the OFFICIAL Lineage OS 14.1 is also available. The latest ROM as of writing this reply.
          Lineage OS 14.1 for Galaxy NOTE 8.0 Wifi

Here is a list of Lineage OS ROMs if one is interested to look for.
          Thank you but this post was a couple years old. I actually have a review video out on Resurrection Remix 7.1.1 out for this device and it is one of the best roms I have tested for the GT-N5110 yet. But thank you so much for your post. It is much appreciated. Here is the review from my channel.

Comment

Working...
          X