Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Installed the Google Play Store...works up until I try to download...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed the Google Play Store...works up until I try to download...

...then says Google Play Store has stopped. Do I really have to jump through all those hoops just to get that working???

Originally posted by fretman_2 View Post
    ...then says Google Play Store has stopped. Do I really have to jump through all those hoops just to get that working???
    yep. There are several threads about it now. I know there are some custom ROM's that come with it pre-loaded, otherwise it is off to script ville or going through all the steps if you want to get it manually. Note even if you go the manual route then you will need to deal with the not compatable so I am not going to let you even think of downloading this bug.

Good news is short of dropping it and breaking the screen, or trying something like the hardware mods that I am playing with (I am a hardware guy from many years ago afterall), the chances of a full brick are remote because the FEL flash recovery system is bilt right into the A10 processor at the heart.

The only caviat to that is if you have a 13 version (see the conspicuous 13 on the back label) because they are not as well known yet as the 10's are. But if we dont have aROM yet, we probably soon will.

Comment

Working...
    X