Speeding up the stock ICS browser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speeding up the stock ICS browser

Man the stock browser is a dog. Do any of you have any tips on speeding it up? I've tried Opera Mobile and Mini, Chrome beta, Dolphin HD, and Firefox 12 beta, but they all do some things good and suck at others.

Tnx,

Maxthon

Originally posted by fretman_2 View Post
    Man the stock browser is a dog. Do any of you have any tips on speeding it up? I've tried Opera Mobile and Mini, Chrome beta, Dolphin HD, and Firefox 12 beta, but they all do some things good and suck at others.

Tnx,

Maxthon Browser is a lot faster than the stock ics browser.

Comment

Originally posted by dk0 View Post
      Maxthon Browser is a lot faster than the stock ics browser.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Jyb3dzZXIiXQ..
      I found Maxthon fast, but really hard to use. Tabs are way too small, and I couldn't find a way to configure them to be bigger.

After installing a variety of browsers, I've found myself using Opera Mobile and Opera Mini the most. Opera Mobile didn't work with Flash 10.3, but I upgraded to Flash 11, and now the integration is smooth. I don't see any ill effects of using 11 instead of 10.3, even though I know people around here recommend 10.3.

Agree with the sentiment that the stock browser is a dog, and there's no clear-cut winner among the rest. Just about anything is better than the stock browser though.

Comment

Working...
      X