New to CX-919 w/ Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to CX-919 w/ Questions

Hey all been following for a month or so and just got my CX-919.

1. What is a good screensaver? I run my stick on a projector and want a clock or lifewallpaper to come up after about 20-30min of inactivity.

2. I use a wireless logitech mouse/kb combo with no power buttons. Is there a way I can power the device back on without plugging and unplugging. Im concerned over time Ill loosen the port.

3. What is a good keyboard/gamepad or what do some of you prefer? Id like to go bluetooth but Id also really like to power on and off w the keyboard. Any options?

thanks guys, jim

#4 also can i remove the google search bar at the top of home screen?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

1. Plenty of live wallpapers are loaded in Android as default. Choose one, or DL one that you like
      2. I can power off the stick using the power icon in the taskbar, but I don't think you can turn the stick back on through a keystroke. If you put your stick into hibernation I suppose you could wake it up, but if you completely shut down your tablet you'll need to turn on your stick through a physical method (personally I employ a power toggle switch that I have added to the power cable (see product here).
      3. I use the Rii Touch and like it, I don't game with it though.
      4. You can get rid of the google bar by installing a different launcher (like Nova Launcher).

smithmal

Comment

Working...
      X