Si riavvia da solo Ug802

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Si riavvia da solo Ug802

Hello people. I purchased this ug802 and from the beginning I can not get it to work as I want (or should). I put it in the room about 3 meters away from the modem with a 10cm thick wall. The wifi signal reaches half and I can navigate but sometimes goes in spurts. I tried to pull out the antenna but the result is always the same. So I took a USB / LAN and connected with powerlink, directly to the modem. Works with navigation but when I stream through my dreambox will reboot by itself .
    I would try to install the finless 1.7 to see if it improves, but I can not.
    Give me some advice (in addition to throw it away )?
    The firmware version is 4.1.1.
    (sorry for the translation via Web)

Originally posted by bicromia View Post
    Hello people. I purchased this ug802 and from the beginning I can not get it to work as I want (or should). I put it in the room about 3 meters away from the modem with a 10cm thick wall. The wifi signal reaches half and I can navigate but sometimes goes in spurts. I tried to pull out the antenna but the result is always the same. So I took a USB / LAN and connected with powerlink, directly to the modem. Works with navigation but when I stream through my dreambox will reboot by itself .
    I would try to install the finless 1.7 to see if it improves, but I can not.
    Give me some advice (in addition to throw it away )?
    The firmware version is 4.1.1.
    (sorry for the translation via Web)
    Hi Bicromia, i'm Italian :-D
    Can you send a photo of the pbc device?
    In my opionion, if you have usb hub and ethernet usb, the system reboot for low power source.
    Can you add more Ampere at your power supply?

Comment

Working...
    X