Issue with tronsmart air mouse TSM-01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with tronsmart air mouse TSM-01

i ordered this mouse with my 908ii and all functions seem to work except the
    center enter button on the fly mouse side. makes a click on the screen but won't select
    anything. can't figure it out and greekbuying had me try a few things but no go. before I rma
    it back to china (probably just pitch it rather then pay 9 usd and wait a month) anyone have any
    ideas on a total reset or a way to setup from scratch? the communications between me and them
    with the language barrier is next to impossible for me. any thoughts before it goes in the plastics recycle bin ? tried it with my imito mx1 and same thing.
    thanks

mouse button

i have one and I use the left mouse button. The center button doesn't work.

Comment

thanks for the reply. sounds like there's an issue at hand with at least some of these remotes then. It was $20 and will cost me $9 to ship it back to them for RMA. not impressed. personally with my repeat business
      with them they should just send me out a new one seeing their cost on them is probably a few dollars. I'll pitch it in the garbage and buy another here locally. little things like this will probably mean not buying from them again. I understand this happens but with the email correspondence to me beginning with "first calm down" after just politely letting them know I have a dud, to here's an Rma form and it will cost ya 9 US to return I'd rather not deal with it. maybe I'll crack it open and keep the battery.

Originally posted by MeatHead View Post

Comment

I'm using Tronsmart TSM-01 w/ Tronsmart MK908-II I use left/right/up/down button to select what item I want to open up, it will be highlighted in blue once selected then I hit 'Enter' on Tronsmart remote app/item opens up fine.

If you're using the air mouse to point to an item you have to hit the left mouse button to open app or what you're pointing at.

I thought hovering over an item with the air mouse pointer and hitting the enter key would open up the item/app but it doesn't you have to hit the left mouse button on the remote. I guess it's mimicking a mouse.

Comment

thanks guys. I figured it would work like my Mele. oh well next one will be another Mele

cheers

Comment

dv8ed has got it! - a bit annoying at first, but you get used it, my review

Comment

Originally posted by MeatHead View Post
              You sir....are a life saver. I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't select an app when I hit enter button. Bought it and a box about 3 weeks ago and almost gave up. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
              X