X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

You still have to sign in to get that option though, which should not be necessary.

There should also be a list of where the coded shipping locations are around the globe, so people can see exactly what is in stock where and order without having to ask.

HK-4 G-W-4 G-W-12 G-W-16 G-W-3 G-W-6 G-W-5 US--LA

Some can easily be worked out such as HK for Hong Kong or US for USA but G-W-4 are meaningless as they are.
    Hello,
    You need to sign in to get the coupon code.
    As for the issue of the warehouse name ,we have forwarded it to our related colleague .
    Thank you for your cooperation.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
    Would you check on this order for me, please. Still just showing payment received, not even packaged.

​​​​​​China Warehouse Order No: WW1804181910323184 ordered on 2018-04-18 20:10:32

Edit: Geekbuying would have already had it in my hands by now..............
    We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    We have sent an email to you regarding this issue,could you please check it?
    We are look forward to hearing from you.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• clarkss12
    replied
    Would you check on this order for me, please. Still just showing payment received, not even packaged.

​​​​​​China Warehouse Order No: WW1804181910323184 ordered on 2018-04-18 20:10:32

Edit: Geekbuying would have already had it in my hands by now..............

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by gearbest View Post
    Gearbest News 2018.4.28
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    - The new features of Gearbest's website are online.
    Coupon use on the "Buy Now" page.
    If you have any questions during the shopping process, please report back to us promptly. We will help solve the problem for the first time.

ALLDOCUBE iPlay 8 Tablet PC 1GB + 16GB GRAY

Page price: $72.99
    Price:$51.5, 30% OFF
    Coupon: GBsale074

You still have to sign in to get that option though, which should not be necessary.

There should also be a list of where the coded shipping locations are around the globe, so people can see exactly what is in stock where and order without having to ask.

HK-4 G-W-4 G-W-12 G-W-16 G-W-3 G-W-6 G-W-5 US--LA

Some can easily be worked out such as HK for Hong Kong or US for USA but G-W-4 are meaningless as they are.

Leave a comment:

• gearbest
    replied
    Gearbest News 2018.4.28
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    - The new features of Gearbest's website are online.
    Coupon use on the "Buy Now" page.
    If you have any questions during the shopping process, please report back to us promptly. We will help solve the problem for the first time.

ALLDOCUBE iPlay 8 Tablet PC 1GB + 16GB GRAY

Page price: $72.99
    Price:$51.5, 30% OFF
    Coupon: GBsale074

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Hi,
    We have sent an email to you regarding this issue.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thank you
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• gardius
    replied
    My order RC210080180DE is untrackabile,it last 5 days and the parcel is nowhere,I ordered from deutche post and the tracking number is null.Can I have some hope to arrive my parcel in time,because other parcel from this store was trackabile and arriwed in my country in 4 days?

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by palerider View Post
    I contacted them about getting a extra remote for the Mecool Pro L voice. They have never responded with an answer. Once they didn't understand what I was asking for! The bad service I have had from them on something as simple as an extra voice remote,will stop me from purchasing anything from them again!
    Sorry to hearing this.
    Please note that we can be contacted by our Support Center or Live Chat. We are available to contact 24 hours a day.

All messages will be replied to within 48hours, so please rest assured Gearbest will get back to you.

Could you please PM your order number?
    We will check it for you.
    Thank you.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    commented on 's reply
    there is a Topic for support, please use in future. thank youi
    Questions about the Offers, status, package to GearBest! and Support

• palerider
    replied
    My post just did!

Leave a comment:

• gefattern
    replied
    Originally posted by palerider View Post
    I contacted them about getting a extra remote for the Mecool Pro L voice. They have never responded with an answer. Once they didn't understand what I was asking for! The bad service I have had from them on something as simple as an extra voice remote,will stop me from purchasing anything from them again!
    Hi ,

here on FT is a offical Thread for problems with Gearbest , did you tried to reach them there ???

greetings / gefattern

Leave a comment:

• palerider
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by zenstate View Post
    I just ordered a phone (Vernee Thor Plus) on GearBest also, and it lists the exact same info on my shipping invoice. I live in Canada BTW.

Did you get your phone, and is all good?

Also, I notice that GearBest staff have posted on this site on the same day I'm posting this, yet they ignore legit questions from paying customers!
    We sincerely apologize for this issue.
    We not sure what you mean,could you please tell us more details?
    May I know your order number? You can find it in :My account>>My orders https://login.gearbest.com/m-users-a-sign.htm?type=1.
    We will do our best to help.
    Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

• zenstate
    replied
    I just ordered a phone (Vernee Thor Plus) on GearBest also, and it lists the exact same info on my shipping invoice. I live in Canada BTW.

Did you get your phone, and is all good?

Also, I notice that GearBest staff have posted on this site on the same day I'm posting this, yet they ignore legit questions from paying customers!

Leave a comment:

• CSGearbest
    replied
    Originally posted by calin5971 View Post

Hi, i made another order to you W1802281333592442 by selecting Belgium Post. Could you please transmit to the packing team that if again this method is unavailable i would like to cancel my order and a refund it. So this order is valid only with the method selected Belgium Post.
    We are sorry that the Belgium Post is still unavailable.
    Can we ship it with another registered mail and cover the tax if they is?
    We can cancel this order for you if you prefer this solution.

We sincerely appreciate your understanding.
    Thanks for your support.
    [email protected]
    Gearbest.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X