rk3229 chip box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rk3229 chip box

i have some iptv boxes with rk3229 chip some of them are working good and some are bricked . they do not respond. help to backup firmware from working box and flash it on bricked box
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Originally posted by charan View Post
    i have some iptv boxes with rk3229 chip some of them are working good and some are bricked . they do not respond. help to backup firmware from working box and flash it on bricked box
    Hi ,

upload your Pictures of PCB here ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

PCB

please help me to solve this problem
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

working boxes show bright light when it is connected to current but fault boxes show dim light.
        iam a cable operator and i have more than 50 boxes with same problem,it would be great if u can help me to solve this problem.

Comment

working boxes show bright light when it is connected to current but fault boxes show dim light.
          iam a cable operator and i have more than 50 boxes with same problem,it would be great if u can help me to solve this problem.
          Hi ,

do you have a Rom to flash ??? , are all Boxes the same , with same Wifichip ??? ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Yes all are same boxes but i dont have stock rom

Comment

Yes all are same boxes but i dont have stock rom
              Hi ,

are you sure they all 50 use same Wifichip ??? , maybe it is possible to extract a ".img" from a working Box , with AndroidTool 2.35 or above ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Im not able to extract the img file can u connect to my pc with anydesk or TeamViewer and try

Comment

Can you help me to solve the problem as soon as possible many boxes are dead and customers have no boxes now
                  WhatsApp no 9502426547

Comment

Can you help me to solve the problem as soon as possible many boxes are dead and customers have no boxes now
                    WhatsApp no 9502426547
                    Hi ,

you must use the third Tab in Tool , the others are for flashing , in third Tab is a "extract" Button ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi ,

first "quote" if you want answer , no need for PM , you must use the first Tab for flashing in parts ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

first "quote" if you want answer , no need for PM , you must use the first Tab for flashing in parts ,

good luck / gefattern
                            The box is connected as maskrom device and when i try to flash ,it says "match device type failed,stop running."

Comment

Hi ,

you can look in YT too , for flashing with AT ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                              X