No announcement yet.

Vorke Z6 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@toymandek .. Preferably a 12V 1 amp fan(size 50x50 mm- 2.6mm high) below the main motherboard. Any U shape plastic/pvc channel 90 /95 mm wide for the bottom base. From here get cracking. Will the adapter power cope with the extra 1 amp ? I have ordered a special adapter 12V 4 amp ( which costs me US 4.00) from China.to compensate. Pls send me a picture of your bottom ventilation unit when you finish the architectural design.Thanks in advance.rgds

Comment

Bottom ventilation wouldn't help much. It's the heat sink you need to keep cool . Open up the holes on the sides . Just use the smallest center drill and re-drill the some of the holes.
      Aim one fan to those holes .

Comment

After extensive search and watching reviews over the inernet these 2 boxes come in my wishlist: VORKE Z6 3GB DDR4 32GB ROM or BEELINK GT1 ULTIMATE 3GB DDR4 32GB ROM, witch one you reccomend?

Comment

clayman @ Can you indicate where I can read the Review on BEELINK GT1 box. Only after reading the whole exposed observations that I can have a percentage of prreference. Thanks

Comment

No sound on spdif, someone figured how to get it work?

Comment

Does somebody knows right cable for spdif out?
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

If there is no red glow....the 3.5mm to RCA is the Go
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

There is no red glow, thanks.

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Did not have mine in front of me and just could not remember....
                    Just make sure your AMP has RCA/Coaxial as SPDIF in and all should be good.

Just purchased 3g/64g Z6 from Geekbuying. Android V7.1.2, Kodi 17.6, Immediately after power up it started rebooting at random times. Sometimes It would run 8 hours before reboot but other times 5 minutes.
                  Tried turning off wifi, Bluetooth, apps, etc. to no effect. The only thing that made a difference was when I changed resolution from 4K to 720. At 720 it would reboot every couple days instead of every few minutes.
                  Any ideas before I throw it under a bus?

Comment

hello.I plan to buy this product.as I am confused.I heard for some categories like:android tv box that can't run all apps,doesn't have statusbar etc....and android box like any android device.can someone tell me what kind is this?will I be able to run every single app like I do with my phone?also is my choice good?or do I have to look for something similar?thanks.

Comment

hello.please help!I just received from geekbuying my vorke.what is this?the box is not the same as advertised!!!

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        More colourful box is all I see,
                        it's what is on the inside that counts

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
                      hello.please help!I just received from geekbuying my vorke.what is this?the box is not the same as advertised!!!
                      what do you mean it is not the same ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM

what do you mean it is not the same ?
                        the box dude.is totally different from the box showing on reviews..

Στάλθηκε από το VORKE Z6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
                          the box dude.is totally different from the box showing on reviews..

i have the same box

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM

i have the same box
                            oh dude what a relief.i also bought the vorke v1 plus and the box was as advertised on youtube.not like this time..so i am ok thanks.can u tell me how can i set 2 languages with my wireless keyboard by changing them with alt+shift?like on pc.i can't find it..

Comment

Working...
                            X