Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd, it worked no problem for me. Will download and flash again over the weekend.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Originally posted by 900supersport View Post
      Odd, it worked no problem for me. Will download and flash again over the weekend.
      Solved! I did reflash and it worked smoothly.
      Thank You for Your attention.
      Have a nice weekend.

Comment

Did you do anything different this time, maybe erase IDB?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
        900Supersport

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Comment

Did you do anything different this time, maybe erase IDB?
          No, I didn't, just re-flashed and all the preinstall apks came out.

Comment

Sorry guys,
            I have just put win 7 on my computer. and can seem to get the drivers installed...
            can any one remember a post . with a How To....
            Looking forward to trying this ROM. but can get the loader to see my cube

Comment

Originally posted by jdickie View Post
              Sorry guys,
              I have just put win 7 on my computer. and can seem to get the drivers installed...
              can any one remember a post . with a How To....
              Looking forward to trying this ROM. but can get the loader to see my cube

Never mind....... got it flashing now~!!!

Comment

Stuck

Hey Guys,
                Just flashed,, erased IDB first Appeared to go just fine
                On restart it pops up on the Cube screen and goes no further...
                Flash tool does not see it.
                Tried force shut down the vol+ and power to put it back into flash mode but still just comes up to the cube screen and stays there.........

Managed to get it back to erase dib again... re flashing..

after the flash is done should I be unpluging the USB???

How long should it take to boot the first time??

Comment

It shouldn't make any difference. First boot should boot to recovery, then reboot to the home screen. This should take just a few minutes.

900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

It shouldn't make any difference. First boot should boot to recovery, then reboot to the home screen. This should take just a few minutes.

well its been stuck on the cube screen now for 20min......
                    suggestions??

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT 2 v2.06 20131017 900supersportROM

Disconect usb, Long power to force off. Power on and see if it boots. If not then switch off, hold vol+ and connect the USB. If this is the first time you have flashed KitKat you need to flash the loader

900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

Re: Cube U30GT 2 v2.06 20131017 900supersportROM

I can't watch youtube videos, any help?

Comment

Disconect usb, Long power to force off. Power on and see if it boots. If not then switch off, hold vol+ and connect the USB. If this is the first time you have flashed KitKat you need to flash the loader

Flash the loader?... I figured I missed some thing...
                          I have managed to flask katsys KitKat ROM now. And wow is it nice...
                          WiFi is great stand by battery life is great... Battery drain while in use is really bad...

Either way.. I would rather be on a 900SS version, I have always he'd great luck with your ROMs

So How do I get there from here? How do I flash the new loader? Or do I need to to nowthat I am on another KitKat ROM?
                          Cheers

Comment

If you are now on KitKat the flash should be as you did originally.

I think there was a post with the first beta on flashing the loader, I'll see if I can find it.

900Supersport

freaktab developer

Comment

I'm feeling the same way...

Can I +1 this post? I have not done anything as I am worried about losing my camera, and even though the camera is trash to begin with, but I have been wanting the kitkat for sure (Especially a 900ss version)

Originally posted by jdickie View Post
                              Flash the loader?... I figured I missed some thing...
                              I have managed to flask katsys KitKat ROM now. And wow is it nice...
                              WiFi is great stand by battery life is great... Battery drain while in use is really bad...

Either way.. I would rather be on a 900SS version, I have always he'd great luck with your ROMs

So How do I get there from here? How do I flash the new loader? Or do I need to to nowthat I am on another KitKat ROM?
                              Cheers

Comment

Ok so, @smoke lol
                                The katsy ROM. I can say the camera does work... As well as it always has.as do the gyros
                                The ROM seems really stable and much more responsive than any other I've used. WiFi is finally fixed!!! Which for me makes this device usable, finally!!!
                                As I said before battery drain on standby is great.. Like 2% overnight with the wifi still on!.
                                But during normal usage IT DRAINS FAST, gsam battery monitor says its all screen, but its still seams horrible,( I've lost % while I write this ). With screen brightness at almost min.
                                My hope is to get 900Ss ROM running.

@900supersport , I did get it to flash a and boot. But I ran into the same issue as the other gentleman, no keyboard. So I flashed katsy back.
                                Suggestions?.
                                I am no where near knowledgeable enough to go diving around in code by my self to try and fix it.
                                I will try flashing againg tomorrow and see if it auto corrects like it did for the other guy..
                                Cheers
                                P.s. now down 10%

Comment

Working...
                                X