Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE HELP! --- NEXTBOOK 7 run down please?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Walmart Nextbook Primum 7 w/Google Play
    Model#: NX007HD8G
    S/N: YFG0513127109
    Processor: AML8726-M3 Cortex A9
    Android Version: 4.1.1

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by dustymars View Post
      Walmart Nextbook Primum 7 w/Google Play
      Model#: NX007HD8G
      S/N: YFG0513127109
      Processor: AML8726-M3 Cortex A9
      Android Version: 4.1.1

      Does anyone have a stock romantique? Or un brick kit?

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by gybruss View Post
        Does anyone have a stock romantique? Or un brick kit?
        The Next7HD8G (NX007HD8G) is an Amlogic based Nextbook, instead of a Rockchip based model... you'll find lots of info in the Amlogic subform...

        There is a stock ROM right here:
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?8077-Amlogic-Next7HD8G-(NX007HD8G)-Modified-Recovery-Stock-Rom-amp-Flashable-Root

        I suggest using TWRP from here instead of the modified 3e recovery to install it:
        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?12618-TWRP-Recovery-with-UBIFS-Support-For-Amlogic-Nextbook-Tablets-(Download-Thread)

        ShaunMT
        Freaktab Rom Developer

        Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

        https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

        Comment


          #49
          New Nextbook 7 for Information

          Nextbook NX700QC16G
          purchased from Walmart
          Ser Num YFG0814000605
          august, 2014

          root,roms not applicable

          Details at a blog I created for this device at nx700qc.blogspot.com

          Comment


            #50
            Nextbook Premium 7
            Either yf1211 or yf1011
            running Kustom Kream since sometime last month
            Loose power socket
            Locked out cause wifi is off

            Comment


              #51
              helloeveryone, I have amodel noNEXT7P12-8GNextbooktablet,it is stuckin the firstwindow, thé green one, it wouldn't continue and enter to thé second window, to the finger window i try everything wipe reset to the factory nothing happened i really need your help please help it's my only why for entertainment. those two photos shows my problemClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0000062.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	499372Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0000064.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	499373

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by houcinemalak View Post
                helloeveryone, I have amodel noNEXT7P12-8GNextbooktablet,it is stuckin the firstwindow, thé green one, it wouldn't continue and enter to thé second window, to the finger window i try everything wipe reset to the factory nothing happened i really need your help please help it's my only why for entertainment. those two photos shows my problem[ATTACH=CONFIG]n499372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]n499373[/ATTACH]

                Have you tried downloading TWRP and installing my ROM?
                Freaktab Rom Developer

                Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

                https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

                Comment

                Working...
                X