Pipo S1 Pro RileyROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo S1 Pro RileyROM 1.1

Thanks to julz24 and cshock2010, we have a new firmware dated 11/18/2013. This new custom ROM is based on this new firmware...which is supposed to fix a problem with the touch screen.

Auto Install Apps from External SD (see this thread for details)

As usual this ROM is:

Rooted
    Debloated
    Init.d Support
    Busybox Support
    English Default
    Working CWM Recovery installed after first boot
    2, 4, 6, 8, or 12gb user app space by changing parameter files (I'm not sure how much NAND is available...so be careful not to choose a file that is larger than your total NAND available...leave about 1gb for the system)
    Boot Animation by Tattman65
    Reboot app by Petrus
    Updated First Time User's Guide (Please read this guide before attempting to install the first time)
    RKBatchTool included in the kit as an alternate way to reboot to flash mode (Switch button)
    Rockchip driver installer app is now included in the kit

Download

If this ROM makes a difference for you, please consider a donation to support future RileyROM's here at Freaktab.com Donate!!! Your donations keep me updated with the latest tablets to test on.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

thank you sir for this ROM, and quick to !!! will test it and post results. No thanks to me, i was directed to another forum and posted a link here. whatever helps this community.

Comment

loaded the ROM, everything is good, very fast, rooted !!! thanks

Comment

loaded the ROM, everything is good, very fast, rooted !!! thanks

Comment

Glad to hear it!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

another update has been released today by Pipo for s1pro dated December 13, 2013 for system stability.

hopefully this completely fixes the gsensor and touch bug

Direct link: http://goo.gl/u4trhj here's for english version http://goo.gl/zTnj7Z
            Last edited by cshock2010; 01-07-2014, 07:57. Reason: added english version link
            Proud M7Pro owner and Freaktab fan

Comment

Yes, I also find the same update this morning.
              Commodities Platinum 7-inch quad-core tablet S1pro latest firmware has been updated, please users need to download the official website address: http://www.pipo.cn/En/index.phpm=Product&a=show4&type=2&id=282
              Updates: Compatible old TP, optimize system stability.

Comment

funny that it has the same update number (#50) as the one dated 11-18-2013.
                what does TP mean?

Comment

The Touch Panel was the problem...that's what TP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Oh! that's what TP is. Stupid me.

Thank you Randy, now I know.

Comment

Had the touchscreen problem, flashed this rom and all is good.

Thanks for all your efforts Riley

Comment

Pipo Smart S1 Pro user

Thank you for this ROM Randy, julz24 and cshock2010!

Comment

friend has problems with s1 pro and bad attempt od flash. we're trying all methods, but one thing we can't solve. better say, we can't read one text file. it is included in "pipo s1 pro rileyROM 1.1", under "Rockchip_Driver_Installer". there is one readme text file with strange charset coding and we can't make it readable. so, please, can someone tell me what is written there? maybe that will solve our problem.

thx!
                          viki

Comment

Re: Pipo S1 Pro RileyROM 1.1

Originally posted by vikidroid View Post
                            friend has problems with s1 pro and bad attempt od flash. we're trying all methods, but one thing we can't solve. better say, we can't read one text file. it is included in "pipo s1 pro rileyROM 1.1", under "Rockchip_Driver_Installer". there is one readme text file with strange charset coding and we can't make it readable. so, please, can someone tell me what is written there? maybe that will solve our problem.

thx!
                            viki
                            Sorry, using Bing translator on that Chinese!! language file, I got this:

Rockchip drivers installation Assistant
                            Support Rockusb drivers Rockchip Adb drivers pre installed and uninstalled
                            XP,win7_32,win7_64,win8_32,win8_64 operating systems supported
                            Catalog description:
                            \Driver:Rockusb tools directory-driven directory
                            \ADBDriver:Rockchip ADB tools directory-driven directory

Notes:
                            In order to use the updated drivers for all the equipment, first "Uninstall" and then "install"
                            XP system driver installation completed by tools, connecting Rockchip ADB devices will also prompt you when new device driver installation, in which case
                            Select "update drivers" select list of Rockchip ADB drivers, you can install it.
                            I don't think it will solve your problem though, but that's what it says.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

we tryed all, but bing - not! but, sadly, no, that's not solution. tablet is stucked in some boot loop, and no drivers helping.
                              so, he decided to try use warranty and return it to seller.

in any case, thank you for your effort!

regards!

viki

Comment

Working...
                              X