Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't noticed the scrolling problem you are talking about.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
      I haven't noticed the scrolling problem you are talking about.
      others have the same problem aswell, a tryed the vondroid 4.2.2 version and that also slow, maybe there are some diference between n101 and n101?

Comment

I did look at that one, while we were working on this ROM. Now that I have some time, I'll test it and see if we can port this one over...like I did the 2.0 ROM.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          I did look at that one, while we were working on this ROM. Now that I have some time, I'll test it and see if we can port this one over...like I did the 2.0 ROM.
          okay, thank you

Comment

!!! GGRREEAAT !!!

Hi, I'm Simone from Italia. I'm running this rom above 60 minutes, but I can already say this is one of the best rom I have tried in many many months...Flash my N101 (first version with 2 speakers) in no time (less than 3 minutes),so much so that I thought something had gone wrong ...I have istalled my favorite apps with ethernet connection for test my usb adapter (work perfectly), and run Antutu X with 10978 rank.The touchscreen is very fast and accurate, with no false touches.
            I am currently running the stability test that offers Antutu x, to check for any abnormalities, then proceed with the tests of the wifi and the last terrible test ... my son!
            Tomorrow I will tell you more news, for now I can only thank you for your wonderful work.

P.S.
            I used the kernel 128
            4GB Memory
            finless CWM ... erasing nand before flash

Comment

I've been playing around with TRYING to port that N70S 4.2.2 firmware....and it's a no go. I can't get any part of this ROM to boot. Looks like we have some more time to enjoy this current ROM. I'll be watching for more updates...stay tuned.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

wireless display

Hi,
                Writing from my N101...
                Antutu stability test run with no surprise.
                Activate wifi and create connection with good signal (like other rom).
                Try to connect with wireless display at my Rikomagik Mk802 IIIs (with 4.2.2 snakekiller ROM) , but icon appear grey and a message "no active WiFi signal"...
                Wifi signal is ok and internet work great, do you have already try this new function ?

Comment

No, I haven't tried that one.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

testing

Used kernel 135 and most things work well. Movies will play correctly if at all, mostly just a colored line.
                    Hangs for a few seconds on occasion.
                    Going to try 125 kernel... stay tuned.

Comment

No Movie / Video Will Play

I have installed different kernels and no movies/video will play. I only get a small line with colors where the video should be. Tried stock and downloaded players, non work. Other than that seems to work smooth.

Comment

Thanks for the nice ROM! Can you guys access the internal memory or SD card via USB? Tablet doesn't give any options when I plug in the USB cable. I tried both with and without USB debugging. In my Windows 8 and XP machines the drives are greyed out and can't access them.
                        I couldn't perform the update with Windows 8 so I had to use an old XP machine.
                        Also I noticed that HDMI doesn't work longer than 1 second, monitor picture is just frozen.

Comment

Re: Yuandao N101 Finless/RileyROM 2.1

I haven't tested HDMI.

The strange thing about this ROM is that its a hybrid from the Aussiepad ROM made by OMA. He made it default as a Media Device instead of a Mass Storage Device. So you need to go into USB settings and change it over to Mass Storage before the PC will see the drives. Also, USB debugging is turned on by default...but I think you figured that out already.

I played around with this tablet a bunch yesterday...trying to get a Pipo 4.2.2 ROM to work...without success getting the screen to display correctly. So this is it...as far as the N101 goes.

Btw...if you get battery charging issues...go back to one of Bob's early ROMs with the oldest kernel you can find and let the battery charge all the way to 100 percent...then flash this ROM. It should work OK from that point. I think that my multiple flashes yesterday messed up my battery stats...so I'm going to have to do that ASAP. It worked for me previously. I'm just sharing my experience in case someone else has that problem. V1.6 with kernel 21 works best for that fix.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

HDMI Output

Hello,
                            unfortunately I have to confirm that to me is not working properly the HDMI output.
                            It seems that latches the signal for a few seconds, but then the screen freezes.
                            I've tried all resolutions, and with various types of zoom, but the result is the same.
                            Fortunately this is not a function that normally I use, so I keep installed this rom, but I understand that for some may be a defict.
                            I continue with other tests ... ...

Comment

Movie Update

I redownloaded the package just in case the download was bad. Reinstalled from scratch ALL the different kernels. None would play a video (MP4 avi KVM) other than a thin line on the screen.

I reloaded RileyROM 1.9 ... all is well again.

Am I doing something wrong?

Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys

Comment

Re: Yuandao N101 Finless/RileyROM 2.1

I'm pretty sure its working on mine. Ill check again tomorrow.

Sent from my M6pro using Tapatalk
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X