X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yuandao N101 Finless/RileyROM 2.1

Originally posted by taishou View Post
    Yesterday I downgraded my tablet to Finless 1.8 with Kernel 21. After flashing the Rom I fully discharged the battery by letting the tablet in recovery mode for hours. But the 1% charging problem persists anyway. Charger is getting warm so charging is working.
    Is there something I forgot like resetting the battery stats?
    If you have CWM installed...you can erase the battery stats...that might help. Did you do a hard power off by pressing and holding the button x 10 seconds?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Yes I did a hard power off after first boot. Even after flashing and resetting the battery stats the tablet shows 1% left. Without the charger it immediately shuts off but in CWM mode it is working for hours. The battery panel in settings says 0s on battery.
      Is there another kernel version I should test?

Comment

For me, it took a really long time to charge the first time.

Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

If you can find it...try the Rimless 1.6 ROM

Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Donate here

Comment

Yuandao N101 Finless/RileyROM 2.1

Do you mean it tooks hours or days?

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

The first charge after flashing the old ROM took about 10 hours to fully charge. Once I did that, I was able to go back to the current ROM and everything seems to be working fine.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

I tried 1.6 with Kernel 21 with no effect. After 20h still 1%
                I also tried the very first official firmware from Yuandao but after flashing the display remains off.

Comment

Sounds like you have a hardware problem.

Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Video and Movies issue

Hello to all.
                    but ... there is no one who has had the same problem with playing videos and movies ...?
                    Before try again to install this rom, I would make sure it was just my problem.
                    I wish you all a happy new year!

Comment

I have not experienced video playback problems on mine.

Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Flash ed rrileypm;126723]I have not experienced video playback problems on mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Oky, Thank You for fast response ... I try to reflash now.

Edit:

Flashed again with default setting ...
                        Video and movies won't play in stock players
                        Installed Es file explorer (with integrated player)...nothing...
                        Installed Mx Player and work only desabling H/W decoder...
                        Work well with Mx and S/W decoder for audio and video both.
                        All other works well also.
                        Thank You for support and Happy new Year from Italy...!
                        Last edited by simone; 12-30-2013, 07:56. Reason: edit new status

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                          Sounds like you have a hardware problem.

This could be...I can live with a wrong battery status but not with a permanent connected charger
                          In case I am not able to solve the problem do you know a trick how to prevent the tablet from powering off automatically?

Comment

Charging issue

Originally posted by taishou View Post
                            This could be...I can live with a wrong battery status but not with a permanent connected charger
                            In case I am not able to solve the problem do you know a trick how to prevent the tablet from powering off automatically?
                            Hello,
                            Also it happened to me that charging the tablet remained steady at 47% for more than 3 hours, then I went in the settings of the WiFi and I realized that it was set to "always on" ...
                            When I changed the setting to "only when connected" the tablet is fully charged from 47% to 100% in 2 hours!

Comment

bluethoot dont work....can you fix it?? thank very much very smoth rom

Comment

bluetooth and CWM

I confirm also, bluetooth don't work...

Other question : How can I access to CWM ?
                                I've tried with phisical button (power and vol+),without result...and with reboot application also,but I'm not able to enter CWM for nandroid backup

Comment

Working...
                                X