X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by ahmed70 View Post
    I do not have this window in my tv box I try to find it but I failed maybe the version
    my version ls
    android security patch level: February 5, 2019
    Kernel version: 4.9.118
    1 thu abril 18, 2019
    If you are on an old Firmware, then of course you must update, use the 2019.07.22 firmware. It is the last released official firmware for Tanix TX6 devices that I know of and is what is currently in my Tanix device. The firmware is not perfect, but Tanix did fix a lot of the major problems that were in the other Pie firmware releases.

Leave a comment:

• ahmed70
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	navi-disturb.JPG
Views:	719
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	801313
    I do not have this window in my tv box I try to find it but I failed maybe the version
    my version ls
    android security patch level: February 5, 2019
    Kernel version: 4.9.118
    1 thu abril 18, 2019

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ...cannot find Do Not Disturb' in Settings
    Click image for larger version

Name:	navi-disturb.JPG
Views:	719
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	801313

Leave a comment:

• ahmed70
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Either turn Off the 'Notifications' for that app and/or turn On 'Do Not Disturb' in Settings or Quick Settings
    Sorry but I cannot find Do Not Disturb' in Settings

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Please I need help when I install most programs that shows a white rectangle at the top of the screen (look photo) and it does not disappear except by disconnecting the electricity from the device and then restarting it
    https://imgur.com/TONH4ZN
    Either turn Off the 'Notifications' for that app and/or turn On 'Do Not Disturb' in Settings or Quick Settings

Leave a comment:

• ahmed70
    replied
    Please I need help when I install most programs that shows a white rectangle at the top of the screen (look photo) and it does not disappear except by disconnecting the electricity from the device and then restarting it

Leave a comment:

• Tanguylove
    replied

the gar is what have android 8.1 installed on TX6

Leave a comment:

• Tanguylove
    replied
    Bonjour Mr une Question J'aimerais installer Android 8.1 Oreo sur Ma TX6 C'est Possible?

Leave a comment:

• Angnao
    replied
    Originally posted by Shajuk View Post
    Hi all,

I managed to bring back my TX6 4/32 from brick after installing Magisk. Might be the file got corrupted during installation process.
    I used PhoenixSuit method. Tried several firmwares until I got the one that my TX6 work as usual - bluetooth, wifi and remote.
    Thanks all for your kind ideas, methods and how-to guide.
    I have the same issue of bricking my TX6 4/32 by installing Magisk. The thing is that after flashing back to the stock firmware 20190228 version, wifi and bluetooth is not working. The MAC address for wifi become 02:00:00:00:00. I tried those OTA updates, but still not worked. I am glad that your device work as usual after those try. Can you please tell me which firmware version works with your device. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Pierre Rousseau
    replied
    H6_9_4Gddr_20190722.img FOR TX6
    Hello everyone, is there a more powerful version and a link for the download THANK YOU!

Leave a comment:

• Turvy
    replied
    Originally posted by Hikvision View Post
    Hi, where does that chart come from?

I am looking for the latest or most stable firmware for the 2GB/16GB version

I have seen that chart being used a few times, older versions, but not a more recent one since August
    https://forum.freaktab.com/filedata/...2&d=1564120915

Leave a comment:

• anku2020
    replied
    I have a Tanix TX 6 4GB RAM 32 GB ROM. TODAY I tried to reset my box from settings menu. After that it got stuck in Erasing logo on screen for 20-30 minutes. Thereafter I tried to Enter into recovery mode by pressing Reset button behind the box. But nothing works. Can anyone help me out?

Leave a comment:

• Shajuk
    replied
    Hi all,

I managed to bring back my TX6 4/32 from brick after installing Magisk. Might be the file got corrupted during installation process.
    I used PhoenixSuit method. Tried several firmwares until I got the one that my TX6 work as usual - bluetooth, wifi and remote.
    Thanks all for your kind ideas, methods and how-to guide.

Leave a comment:

• Odjiex
    replied
    Originally posted by sangramd21 View Post

Anyone has a solution for this? Bluetooth & wifi not working.
    Do not instal this firmware, it's buggy.
    try latest build 15.4.2019.
    It work for me.

Leave a comment:

• jietang
    replied
    Originally posted by jillblow777 View Post
    To anyone interested I got this box running great by using a root explorer/cleaner called sd maid which allowed me to remove glichy Alice ux. I installed top launcher 2 then remove alice. Also lets you remove all the garbage factory bloatware apps and now I actually like this box. Nova launcher and a few others don't run right on this box just to save you time on having to reburn your box.
    Hello. Would you please provide more details on how you accomplished this? What ROM version, the filename(s) and path(s)? SD Maid didn't provide Alice UX or any files matching "com.oranth.tvlauncher" as removable options. I had set alternate launchers to default and removed all files with names containing "com.oranth.tvlauncher" from the root file system, but the box would still boot up with Alice UX. Perhaps the stock launcher info is hard-coded into the kernel and/or bootloader?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X