Draco AW80 A new build found 29.08.2015 android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apiii View Post
    I have Tronsmart Draco aw80 telos. Does this tweaked rom work in that machine, and is there any other ways than phoenix suite to install this rom to my tv-box.
    Yes, those two roms mentioned in the post above work Ok on AW80 Telos, with 100% functional IR remote control; you can use to install SD method with "phoenixcard" software. (see the thread: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...e-flash-method).

Comment

Trebor - Great Rom dsa13dsa - nice tweeking. I just bought and installed v3 on my AW80. It runs great. I am wondering if you are considering updating kodi 14 to 15.2 on this rom. If I uninstalled Kodi 14 and replace it with 15.2 would it affect the rom? I have two s802's and am wondering as well if you are considering creating and openelec 6.0 media rom for this player. It is powerful. If anyone reading this is considering this it would be a good idea to enbed Netflix on this Rom. Trebor again thanks for this great rom. I hope for future updates.

Comment

Not my Rom or work, I wish I had the patience to to do so...
        I own one of these beast and do like to keep it up to date when I can.

All credits need to go the all those that have worked on this box over the last year.
        to make it what it is today.
        Cheers
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
        X