No announcement yet.

Draco AW80 A new build found 29.08.2015 android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, this question was probably ask 1000 times, sorry for that Does any one can send me a link that describe how to backup all the apps from Google Play Store so when I flash a new ROM firmware I can click somewhere to install all the apps I had previously installed on my draco tv box ? And, any suggestion for a good vnc server on this rooted rom draco firmware would be appreciated. Thanks !

Comment

I love this new rom. been using this more than my nvidia shield. 1 problem i've come across is google play music isnt actually playing. is there a gapp im missing maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by linuxeux View Post
        Hi, this question was probably ask 1000 times, sorry for that Does any one can send me a link that describe how to backup all the apps from Google Play Store so when I flash a new ROM firmware I can click somewhere to install all the apps I had previously installed on my draco tv box ? And, any suggestion for a good vnc server on this rooted rom draco firmware would be appreciated. Thanks !
        You just have to go to play store after you log in and click the top left bars then see instalked and slide beside and see every single program you've instalked on that profile 😆
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Remote working from sleep mode
          this is change log

Comment

I wanted to stop by here today just to let you know that this ROM is by far the best ROM for Draco!
            For a long time I've had many many issues with different roms. If it wasn't one thing then it was another one. This one works perfectly. The latest update allows the device to use all 8 cores and for you to be able to tweak the CPU speed. This is my favorite rom for Draco to use on daily basis. Great job! Thanks sooo much!
            Tronsmart Draco Meta - Finless ROM
            Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - KnoxRaid ROM
            Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - xKat v3.2.1 ROM
            Tronsmart R28 Orion - Stock (not working)

Comment

But no 1080P with this ROM..

Comment

Having one difficult time downloading Update v3 file from the Yandex site. Can someone perhaps please share this via a Torrent? TIA!

Comment

Originally posted by kacim View Post
                  But no 1080P with this ROM..
                  Yes it does. Your settings on the box or your tv are probably messed up. The rom outputs at 1080 for me without a problem
                  Tronsmart Draco Meta - Finless ROM
                  Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - KnoxRaid ROM
                  Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition - xKat v3.2.1 ROM
                  Tronsmart R28 Orion - Stock (not working)

Comment

Originally posted by s3ntrax View Post

Yes it does. Your settings on the box or your tv are probably messed up. The rom outputs at 1080 for me without a problem

I was talking about youtube..

Comment

i am going to try this one... have been using doveless .. hope this helps with kodi and live tv skips from serverwmc....

Comment

any chance someone can bump up kodi to 15... i hate seeing the navbar and sound bar popup everytime i increase the volume or down

Comment

Originally posted by dsa13dsa View Post
                          Update v3:
                          Draco: https://yadi.sk/d/Sd7qL5IzjJPFG
                          RKM: https://yadi.sk/d/9u5ua6VtjJNER
                          Remote working from sleep mode

Read in the Boxx 0.1 Rom that "Dragon spyware" had been removed - has the same been done here as well?

If not, can someone tell me which spyware apps this may be so that I can freeze/uninstall with TIBackup?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by spideymon View Post

Read in the Boxx 0.1 Rom that "Dragon spyware" had been removed - has the same been done here as well?

If not, can someone tell me which spyware apps this may be so that I can freeze/uninstall with TIBackup?

Thanks
                            DragonAging.apk
                            DragonBox.apk
                            DragonSN.apk
                            these applications are removed.
                            P.S.
                            by far the best reviews firmware (mod):

Comment

Originally posted by dsa13dsa View Post

DragonAging.apk
                              DragonBox.apk
                              DragonSN.apk
                              these applications are removed.
                              P.S.
                              by far the best reviews firmware (mod):
                              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...012#post531168
                              Thanks dsa13dsa, your last two modded roms are the best for AW80, and now the IR-Remote works Ok on both this one "Draco_AW80_port _H3_V3_092315 " and the latest release from you, "DRACO_MK80_4.4_ 151012_mod"; the AW80 overall it´s shown faster and more fluent with this from MK80_151012 compared with the H3_V3_092315, but unfortunately there is something on 151012 that avoid that "veetle" addon into XMBC/Kodi can work, while using 092315 it works just fine; for that reason I went back to H3_V3_092315. Hopefully you can check what can be the reason and what it was changed in this latest Rom that avoid that Veetle addon can function, it does not work on this MK80_151012; youtube 1080p 60fps works much better on this latest as well.

Thanks.
                              Last edited by BTR11; 11-01-2015, 03:22.

Comment

I have Tronsmart Draco aw80 telos. Does this tweaked rom work in that machine, and is there any other ways than phoenix suite to install this rom to my tv-box.

Comment

Working...
                                X