Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Finless 1.1 for NEW MK808B PLUS by Droid-TV

Hi everyone,

Since Finless 1.1 is the best firmware for MK808B Plus, we decided to give you this ROM which is nothing more that Finless 1.1 for both MK808B Plus and NEW MK808B Plus (with AP6212 wifi chipset). It was quite a lot of work but we think you will be happy to see your favorite ROM coming back on MK808B PLUS.

Everything runs fine (wifi, ethernet, bluetooth), just as the Finless 1.1 ROM did. We enabled widevine and added some files, so any feedback would be appreciate.

Moreover, we just put the original launcher and some very usefull apps like ES File Explorer, Aptoide and Youtube. Kodi 14.1 which comes from 111k4 is also preinstalled.

THE LINK (MEGA) : FINLESS 1.1 FOR NEW MK808B PLUS BY DROID-TV

INSTALLATION :

1- Put every files on your SD Card

METHOD 1:
    2- Use "Update&Backup" app to "Select" the update, "Update" and "Validate".

3- Your MK808B PLUS will reboot and begin the update.

METHOD 2:
    2- Put your SD card in the MK808B Plus and use the toothpick method to automatically launch it.

ENJOY !
    Last edited by Droid-TV.fr; 07-17-2015, 11:28.

I installed it, still doesn't work with Wifi on the new chipset. Sorry, this is a bust and I *really* wanted it to work. You can't add a USB ethernet adapter either, it crashes the ethernet setting when you try to open it.
    Last edited by fbueller; 07-08-2015, 06:45.

Comment

Did your MK808B Plus work with 111k4? This ROM is based on 111k4 so there is no reason it would not work on yours.

Can you provide the firmware that was first installed?

Comment

install the firmware, wifi does not work, Bluetooth is turned on, put on 128k3

Comment

Any link to 128k3?

Comment

My unit came with 111k4 stock, wifi was working. Upgraded to Finless 1.1 (no wifi), then to your ROM (no wifi). Cleared data and cache wipes in between each step. Wifi on this ROM is not working, bluetooth does. Never heard of 128k3 before, wouldn't mind a link either for a TWRP install .zip.

Comment

mk808b_150411 (128K3) (WiFi 8723bs) img file
              link https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9bbe1...Pd7q_MNYHEhNG8

Comment

I know the answer is to Google it, but I couldn't find it - how do you install an .img file on this thing? I'm not a noob, just never imaged an .img file. I have TWRP installed now. Oh, thanks so much!

Comment

Amlogic USB Burning Tool v2.0.4.3 for img file
                  link http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...-v2-0-4-3.html

Comment

Thanks, kiwi9, that did it. However - NOT ROOTED!! Arrrrrrgh. Know how to manually root it without installing Finless?

Comment

You can open the img with the customization tool and preroot/debloat. Well you should be able to. All depends if the customization tool can open the img. I have notes at home and files needed if you care to venture down that path. It is pretty simple. Add su and su daemon and start the daemon on start up.
                      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Droid-TV.fr On a side note. When you say new.... Is that the Tronsmart version?
                        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Thanks, I got it rooted using this guide - http://stick661.rssing.com/browser.p...52126&item=233

Any way to get TWRP on there now, and I'd be happy.

Comment

Try twrp for mk808b plus

Comment

I got it, wrote the .img file using Flashify. I'm there, all good! Thanks so much.

Comment

Working...
                              X