Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] KII Lollipop

Hello guys,

Today a give you a little mod to a Lollipop rom made for the KII, both WiFi chips are supported, although i only have the AP6330 version.

What's on it :
    • Properly rooted with SuperSU. Although this rom brought a SuperUser app, and it was "rooted" it was a security hole. On 4.4 their "root" was to allow every app without the user knowledge or acceptance. Very bad
    • Clean of all junk, obsolete, outdated and apps that you can get in Google Play
    • Added OpenGapps Nano
    • Added init.d support
    • Some more tweaks...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1470653912.png
Views:	1327
Size:	39.5 KB
ID:	588637 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1470653925.png
Views:	1293
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	588638 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1470653962.png
Views:	1212
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	588639

Instalation :
    • Grab TWRP from here
    • Download the zip and place it on your ExternalSD or USB storage
    • Reboot to TWRP and flash the zip.

This zip will wipe all of your data
    Last edited by abdul_pt; 10-01-2016, 17:02.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Nice thank you
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

good, i can not wait to have a try thanks

Comment

Not working on M8S

Comment

@abdul_pt, big thanks for this firmware, just ported on my MXIII-G board Netxeon V1.1 n200c , it's all working, wifi, bluetooth, hdmi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deanff3
            Not working on M8S
            Should it work ??

Tapatalked

if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

Originally posted by drakulaboy
              @abdul_pt, big thanks for this firmware, just ported on my MXIII-G board Netxeon V1.1 n200c , it's all working, wifi, bluetooth, hdmi!!!
              Great

Tapatalked

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post

Great

Tapatalked
                Can he post for other people to use?
                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Should it work ??

Tapatalked
                  I was going to test on my M8S too that has AP6330. Just hadn't got around to it

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister

Can he post for other people to use?
                    I don't see why not

Tapatalked

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister

I was going to test on my M8S too that has AP6330. Just hadn't got around to it
                      I don't know what isn't working nor the differences between the two devices, but porting it to the M8S should be relativity easy.

Tapatalked

Comment

Should it work ??

Tapatalked
                        KII Valkostur worked perfectly in M8S. So I thought it would work this.

Gosto de Falar em PT também.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Deanff3 View Post

KII Valkostur worked perfectly in M8S. So I thought it would work this.

Gosto de Falar em PT também.

Thx
                          Things changed between KK and LL.

I also like to speak in PT.

Comment

First I would like to thank you for your great effort.
                            After installing the new rom I am stuck on the welcome screen going into WiFi screen and again to welcom screen.
                            Look in the photos.

I also cannot boot into twrp I tried both the SD card and a USB with the recovery. Img I only see the boot screen
                            After that
                            And again the welcome screen.
                            I tried pressing the reset button and it doesn't work.
                            My device is Kii acemax
                            Please advise

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Attached Files

Comment

like i said in OP this is a mod of stock KII image from Acemax, so i have no idea what's happen on your device.
                              It works on my KII ap6330 and on others KII ap6335 devices.

How are you connecting to the TV ? HDMI 2 VGA cable ?

I don't see that desktop image ever

Comment

Working...
                              X