Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Your ROM looks really nice.

Would it be possible to add a power button to the home screen, same as the U2+ box has in their ATV firmware?
    hmm i think it's in framework... can you post a link to the U2+ ATV fw in Pm to me i'm not lazy but it's faster for me.

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

sorry i was in a trip for Xmas with my family... i think during this week i will open a new thread for the ATV rom, then i will post a rom compiled for your device.
    Your ROM looks really nice.

Would it be possible to add a power button to the home screen, same as the U2+ box has in their ATV firmware?

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by Gazfrc View Post
    Xannytech .......... You're a Demi-God ............................ Brilliant ROM
    Scooter ....... you're the Wingman ........ Give them hell

Flashed this ROM on a $20 V88 Pro (I have 3 of them ... Yes I know "what was i thinking") and i cannot believe what i am experiencing, would never in a million years think this box could run like this ****outstanding****
    I'm a novice to Custom ROMs, first attempt and everything went well ................. until i started replacing files etc ... my lack of knowledge is the fault. Strange as the machine would boot up twice each time i started it, then finally it wouldn't. Learning from my mistakes I flashed it again and this time read heaps of info, watched hours of video and used some common sense "YES - COMMON SENSE", most of all took my time.

So far so good. Everything seems to work brilliantly and efficiently.

Device - V88 Pro 1G/8G s905x P212 with wifi chip 8189XX

Used the XTMOD_EX_P_3 ROM with the USB Burning Tool 2.1.2
    Replaced the remote.config file with the supplied copy
    Rather than trying to update apps, such as Google Play Store/Services and Netflix, supplied with the ROM i found it worked better to download the suitable APK's from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk
    and manually update from SD card.

Thank you for your hard work Xannytech ........... greatly appreciated

Thanks goes to you for the report

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by PedroXD View Post

XTMOD ATV for D4X16 Motherboard ?
    sorry i was in a trip for Xmas with my family... i think during this week i will open a new thread for the ATV rom, then i will post a rom compiled for your device.

Leave a comment:

• Dumdum
    replied
    Great work on the XTMOD 3.0 Rom, works amazing. I would like to know if you have a special version for 1gb of ram? If not maybe you can give me some tips on how to optimize this Rom for 1gb ram? How can I keep the maximum amount of ram free? Thank you in advance.
    Sent you a donation today as a sign of appreciation. I have a tx3 pro with nanya ram. Would like to know if anyone succeeded to flash this Rom to this type of box. I have tried many different roms. Only nanya original firmware works. I am no expert but I am able to follow direction. Any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Dumdum; 01-09-2018, 00:10.

Leave a comment:

• pierino2010
    replied
    Originally posted by PedroXD View Post

I ask the same....

Leave a comment:

• PedroXD
    replied
    Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

The 1.0 to be, i got no freetime to post it in a new thread...

Leave a comment:

• mimislb
    replied
    This ROM works in amlogic 912?

Leave a comment:

• Zyssai
    replied
    Hi XT, thanks for your work.

I noticed some problems.

Since i have updated my m8sii to xtmod3, i experience some random reboots. I don't think it's app related.

Otherwise i play movies with mxplayer pro but passtrough works only from time to time, only on digital, don't work with dts, i tried with custom codecs but with no luck. M'y AVR is new and is compatible with all truehd atmos etc.

And the last each time i power on my avr, my box power off. I have disabled hdmi cec on both but it's the same.

Don't stop your hard work you're the Man!!

Leave a comment:

• RmatriX1218
    replied
    Will this ROM work on X96 mini?
    Or can you provide one which works on X96 mini?

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied
    Hi Xannytech, i have strange problem and its definitely not your ROM, but you can definitely help me. I flashed your android tv rom with nexbox bootloader and everything works great until i used terminal emulator and applied the command "Reboot update" to use Libreelec in SD card, it loads into Libreelec OS but once i shut it down and reboot to android it gets into TWRP recovery loop, i tried clearing cache, dalvik wipe all but nothing working, i even tried other twrp older version using SD card still it gets into twrp recovery boot loop, is there anyway i can get out of this loop without losing data and i was pretty sure it because i used terminal emulator for libreelec. I tried connecting ADB and fastboot from PC but it didnt detect the box
    I'm using Nexbox 2g/16g S905x box

Please help and thanks for your great work on the TV rom

Leave a comment:

• Gazfrc
    replied
    Xannytech .......... You're a Demi-God ............................ Brilliant ROM
    Scooter ....... you're the Wingman ........ Give them hell

Flashed this ROM on a $20 V88 Pro (I have 3 of them ... Yes I know "what was i thinking") and i cannot believe what i am experiencing, would never in a million years think this box could run like this ****outstanding****
    I'm a novice to Custom ROMs, first attempt and everything went well ................. until i started replacing files etc ... my lack of knowledge is the fault. Strange as the machine would boot up twice each time i started it, then finally it wouldn't. Learning from my mistakes I flashed it again and this time read heaps of info, watched hours of video and used some common sense "YES - COMMON SENSE", most of all took my time.

So far so good. Everything seems to work brilliantly and efficiently.

Device - V88 Pro 1G/8G s905x P212 with wifi chip 8189XX

Used the XTMOD_EX_P_3 ROM with the USB Burning Tool 2.1.2
    Replaced the remote.config file with the supplied copy
    Rather than trying to update apps, such as Google Play Store/Services and Netflix, supplied with the ROM i found it worked better to download the suitable APK's from https://www.apkmirror.com/apk
    and manually update from SD card.

Thank you for your hard work Xannytech ........... greatly appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Anyone can help me with this?

It is not only a problem with this rom but EVERY custom rom I tried so far.

I enter a VPN in Android settings / network / vpn. I press the + sign and it will ask me to create a personal pin.

I create my pin and enter the details of my VPN, and connect. Works fine, and each time I go to network / vpn it shows the vpn I entered.

After I reboot the device the screen in Android settings / network / vpn is empty/blank.

I need to press the + sign and enter the PIN before I can see the VPN I added before.

With stock ROM it will show the previously added VPN without the need to press + sign and enter pin.

Leave a comment:

• JcKobe
    replied
    Running fabulous on my X96 just have to get my stuff back to my device and its golden. Thanks again for the Christmas gift boss man.

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    I installed and running the rom. It works great perfect playback at spmc mx player and other apps. I had a freeze because a app wanted root acces but supersu is not preinstalled. I downloaded supersu and everything works like a charm. Thank you for all the hard work. I like the boot image

Leave a comment:

Working...
X