Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xannytech
    replied
    I'm alive someone was worried? i got some important thing to do and i was without connection. Working on a new version if is worth i will post it asap.

Leave a comment:

• CriviR6
    replied
    Originally posted by joheos11 View Post

Hello Xannytech, thanks for your work. I have a Nexbox A5 and the ROM is PERFECT but power on doesn´t work. I´ve tried A95x remote.conf but works with the same problem. Could you help us please?
    I finally found to solve the problem. Thanks to Anymote and testing the remote controls of this application, I found on Anymote remote control called Amlogic that power on the Nexbox A5. Once I discovered this what I did was to configure the blue button on the remote control and assign the blue TV power button as the TV box's power button. (Red button power off and blue button power on)

For me this solution is good and solves the problem of OK on the LG TV remote control put on the android TV"

I'm sorry for my English.

Leave a comment:

• minixfreak
    replied
    The bootloader from original a95x rom needs to be flashed

Leave a comment:

• joheos11
    replied
    Originally posted by CriviR6 View Post
    Hello Xannytech, thanks for your work and for this Rom.
    I have a Nexbox A5 and I was installed the Rom, all it's correct and very fast, but I can't power on with the remote when the Nexbox A5 is power off. (I was installed de remote.conf of NexboxA5 folder)
    I don't know how resolved this problem and I haven't seen the answer in this forum.
    Thanks for all, and good work!
    Hello Xannytech, thanks for your work. I have a Nexbox A5 and the ROM is PERFECT but power on doesn´t work. I´ve tried A95x remote.conf but works with the same problem. Could you help us please?
    Last edited by joheos11; 06-22-2017, 10:34.

Leave a comment:

• azizlaite
    replied
    Hi. I got this error trying to flash the rom with USB burning tool.

Anyone knows how to solve it?

The box is a nexbox a95x 1gb/8gb.

Thanks

Enviado do meu ONEPLUS A3003 através de Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X