Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by Igorbambus View Post

Ok I check boot log and find this diff
    both logs same stock rom

https://pastebin.com/Ax5RL0z2 - After only repack with unpack system not working
    https://pastebin.com/feb2SH1y - Repack without unpacking system working

first diff in bootlog

Code:
    [ 1.409805@1] Freeing initrd memory: 900K (ffffffc033dd7000 - ffffffc033eb8000) - not working
    [ 1.409237@1] Freeing initrd memory: 900K (ffffffc033dd6000 - ffffffc033eb7000) - working
    So the correct address is the latter... anyway...i don't want to be rude... we're more than a bit Off Topic

Leave a comment:

• Igorbambus
    replied
    Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
    No, the problem is that you should know how you emmc is partitioned, Customization tool works on standard partitioning, probably your device (just guessing) has different memory partitions and this will cause a mess. If you ask me why... honestly dunno it's a manufacturer fault/choice.
    Ok I check boot log and find this diff
    both logs same stock rom

https://pastebin.com/Ax5RL0z2 - After only repack with unpack system not working
    https://pastebin.com/feb2SH1y - Repack without unpacking system working

first diff in bootlog

Code:
    [    1.409805@1] Freeing initrd memory: 900K (ffffffc033dd7000 - ffffffc033eb8000) - not working
    [    1.409237@1] Freeing initrd memory: 900K (ffffffc033dd6000 - ffffffc033eb7000) - working
    Last edited by Igorbambus; 08-13-2017, 17:28.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Yes seem emmc make or break a device latley. X96 prime example lol.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by Igorbambus View Post
    Problem must be in CustomizationTool, packing system image.
    No, the problem is that you should know how you emmc is partitioned, Customization tool works on standard partitioning, probably your device (just guessing) has different memory partitions and this will cause a mess. If you ask me why... honestly dunno it's a manufacturer fault/choice.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Anyway after three days 0 users gave me a report for my fix for 8723Bt ... though 24 downloads
    I hope this explain once and for all why i cannot provide any help for hardware that i do not own.
    Easy and simple.

Leave a comment:

• Igorbambus
    replied
    Not easy... just do some tests try to decompile your stock rom then delete system folder and put instead mine, recompile, if it boot, should lack of some script and my kernel, but it's a start point.
    I doubt it will boot but if you want to experiment something, you should try.
    I test repack stock ROM, if unpack system, repack and flash every image have same error
    Code:
    [21.128760@3] fs_mgr: check_fs(): unmount(/data) succeeded
    [21.260260@2] audit: type=1400 audit(1420070424.640:4): avc: denied { execute } for pid=3635 comm="init" name="e2fsck" dev="mmcblk0p13" ino=289 scontext=u:r:init:s0 tcontext=u:object_r:unlabeled:s0 tclass=file permissive=0
    [21.279213@2] fs_mgr: Not running /system/bin/e2fsck on /dev/block/data (executable not in system image)
    If repack stock ROM without unpack system partition, system works.
    Code:
    [20.818099@1] fs_mgr: check_fs(): unmount(/data) succeeded
    [20.818924@1] fs_mgr: Running /system/bin/e2fsck on /dev/block/data
    [20.894390@1] e2fsck: e2fsck 1.42.9 (28-Dec-2013)
    [20.894390@1]
    [20.895128@1] e2fsck: /dev/block/data: clean, 11/321920 files, 42883/1287168 blocks
    Problem must be in CustomizationTool, packing system image.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by Zhite View Post

Try it... But cannt run with that rom. Just an black and white android logo.... 15 mnt nothing progress
    So probably, the rom itself it's uncompatible with your device.

Leave a comment:

• Zhite
    replied

How did you flash my rom?
    In the same way...
    Try it... But cannt run with that rom. Just an black and white android logo.... 15 mnt nothing progress

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by Zhite View Post

I dont have the cable.... is there anything i can do to fix that?
    How did you flash my rom?
    In the same way...

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by jonscravit View Post

HI
    Thank you for the work you do.
    Here in Brazil is selling many TV BOX yundoo Y6
    2gb ram and 8gb internal model ..
    I can be your betatest, and I will indicate donation to you for the work in this ROM (I will donate), I will make up video showing your ROM.
    This ROM has Bug gamepad, on dragonrise usb circle open music app, xbox Dpad lef open power menu, on PS3 gamepad L3 open music app ..
    I installed this app and tweaks for stream, lan and internet was very fast from what is already
    Https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...6.lspeed&hl=en

Here the link of ROm yundoo, model 2gb / 8gb use RTL8723 wifi / bluetooth
    Http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...y6-tv-box.html
    OK so with my rom fresh installed, install THIS zip file through twrp and let me know. It's for 8723 chipset, a test to add BT drivers if they lacks... Because actually i'm working on that, if your device has wifi and Bluetooth functional please do not use that file.

I'm searching for users with 8723 chipset to fix, if is really broken, Bluetooth.
    Donations are welcome, but honestly i will try to help you (if it's possible) also without them... in real life i'm not so cheap

Leave a comment:

• Zhite
    replied
    Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    Usb burning tool.
    I dont have the cable.... is there anything i can do to fix that?

Leave a comment:

• Zhite
    replied
    Originally posted by Kuno View Post

It's not up to Xannytech to fix this. The box is garbage. Buy a better box, or use the stock firmware. Period. I've returned mine, you should do the same.
    I think so

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    The remote sounds wierd the remote config shpuld resolve it. If you can post to this thread see if any match it not post yours too maybe someine else see it too.

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    It works fine after fix applied to box from the post (forget where ill post it when i get a chance. ) but it does run supers m8111 even with the screwed up memorry its workable lol..

Leave a comment:

• Kuno
    replied
    Originally posted by jonscravit View Post

HI
    Thank you for the work you do.
    Here in Brazil is selling many TV BOX yundoo Y6
    2gb ram and 8gb internal model ..
    I can be your betatest, and I will indicate donation to you for the work in this ROM (I will donate), I will make up video showing your ROM.
    This ROM has Bug gamepad, on dragonrise usb circle open music app, xbox Dpad lef open power menu, on PS3 gamepad L3 open music app ..
    I installed this app and tweaks for stream, lan and internet was very fast from what is already

Here the link of ROm yundoo, model 2gb / 8gb use RTL8723 wifi / bluetooth
    Http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...y6-tv-box.html
    I have the Yundoo Y6 32 gig model and this firmware works PERFECTLY with it, I am just unable to get the remote to work properly, even with copying over the remote.conf file from the original firmware.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X