Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zhite
    replied
    Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Have you looked in first page?
    I mean the Zip version....

I have a X96 , i really want to flash this rom

*Edited : Sorry... I get it

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by azizlaite View Post

Thank you. BTW I'm willing to help if you have the time to try and make your ROM compatible with the new boxes.

Best regards.
    OK so with my rom fresh installed, install THIS zip file through twrp and let me know. It's for 8723 chipset, a test to add BT drivers.

Anyway can you tell me which device are you using?
    Can you then, link me a original FW in which Bt work for your device? I need eventually for comparative reason.

Leave a comment:

• Kamse
    replied
    I want to help beta test too when i manage to unbrick mine.

Leave a comment:

• azizlaite
    replied
    Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

Very useful , but from what i see (mainborad photos) it's a totally different device now... They are totally crazy calling it with the same name.
    Anyway next time i update the first page i will post a warning.
    Thank you. BTW I'm willing to help if you have the time to try and make your ROM compatible with the new boxes.

Best regards.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by jonscravit View Post
    Pliss add RTL8723bs bluetooth suport
    The problem is i do not own such device, so i need someone that can do testing with me, very fast and very reliable.
    Without any help from users i cannot do nothing and i prefer to avoid any problem selling promises.
    Then the biggest problem is the language, many users are asking for support but do not write in english and mostly uses Google translate... and it's a mess to communicate.
    Anyway simply remember i cannot give you a "universal" rom working on all the device.

Actually i'm working on a ATV rom i'ts almost ready.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by azizlaite View Post
    Hi. I have a Mini M8S II that i have running xannytech rom, and i can update it anytime.
    Now i have bought another one, but i cant update it. Neither using the sd card method (says it cant mount the sd card or something like that, in the recovery), nor the burning tool.

Has anyone managed to install the rom, on a new box lately? If so, any tips?

best regards,
    azizlaite

EDIT: Several other users are reporting bricked boxes after trying to update the rom (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-with-nand-pin). Seems there's something different with the new batch of boxes. So caution is advised (and help, very much aprecciated).
    Very useful , but from what i see (mainborad photos) it's a totally different device now... They are totally crazy calling it with the same name.
    Anyway next time i update the first page i will post a warning.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by Zhite View Post
    Dont see any download link for this rom
    Have you looked in first page?

Leave a comment:

• Zhite
    replied
    Dont see any download link for this rom

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    Adding a donation never hurts your cause with any dev. But giving any donation is just that. May or may not fix your wanted fix. Its up to them if they have time or wish to. So dont be upset if you do send some cash and it still doesnt get fixed... Hes fixed a ton of stuff already thats made your device better.

Thanks Xanny

Leave a comment:

• scooter2014
    replied
    I think asking politely is not a issue. Xanny knows we watch. But asking and thinking you may get a response is normal. Keep on topic.

We like that Xanny here. I know its alot of posts because it popular most questions asked over and over so take some time and read the thread. Be surprised how much usefull info is in it

Leave a comment:

• jonscravit
    replied
    Pliss add RTL8723bs bluetooth suport

Leave a comment:

• Dandroid534
    replied
    I read the thread and nobody says xannytech ROM has caused any problems? Just faulty/cheap clone boxes. The problem is they are incompatible with this and any other previous ROM for m8s mini ii. My advice would have been to copy the WiFi drivers and remote.conf to a usb before doing any updates.

I would just send it back to wherever you bought it from.

Leave a comment:

• azizlaite
    replied
    Hi. I have a Mini M8S II that i have running xannytech rom, and i can update it anytime.
    Now i have bought another one, but i cant update it. Neither using the sd card method (says it cant mount the sd card or something like that, in the recovery), nor the burning tool.

Has anyone managed to install the rom, on a new box lately? If so, any tips?

best regards,
    azizlaite

EDIT: Several other users are reporting bricked boxes after trying to update the rom (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-with-nand-pin). Seems there's something different with the new batch of boxes. So caution is advised (and help, very much aprecciated).
    Last edited by azizlaite; 07-31-2017, 23:29.

Leave a comment:

• Woogetybop
    replied
    Can Xanny incorporate those changes into his boot code for full remote functions, or is this modding of the boot code for other model remotes that are not M8SII?

Leave a comment:

• steocullen91
    replied
    Originally posted by ddogishere View Post
    Hi you OK? Was it you that produced step by step guide of how to change the bootloader so you can use the full function of the remote (nexbox) on this brilliant Xanny Rom? Many thanks.
    I haven't looked into this forum in months but yeah it was me that posted it. Glad it came in useful

Leave a comment:

Working...
X