Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrimerr
    replied
    Hello
    After installing this software according to the guide and patches to the play store i cant boot System
    TvBox only turn on in TWRP mode. Please help me

Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

try to downlaod a twrp for p212 somewhere then start it from sdcard, or if twrp goes in loop but works try to reinstall it with this file:
    HERE
    I downloaded and installed this file by TWRP but did not help ;(
    Last edited by Scrimerr; 10-30-2017, 22:30.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by makavelio View Post
    Will you be working on a Android 7 rom for this box? Thank you for this great rom
    Pretty easy to me, to give to the user a Android 7.1.2 64bit rom, but it will cause many issues as i wrote before:
    1. Remotes are coded in a different way so probably they will not work correctly;
    2. Once installed 7.1.2 rom in some device, like Mini M8Sii, MXIII II (for ex.), could be difficult to go back to 6.01 in a easy way;
    3. XPOSED actually does not work on 7.1.2;
    4. TWRP i need to recompile it for 7.1.2.

Which are the advantages using 7.1.2 for the final user : NONE

So i'm not sure i will ever post one.
    Last edited by Xannytech; 10-30-2017, 16:58.

Leave a comment:

• makavelio
    replied
    Will you be working on a Android 7 rom for this box? Thank you for this great rom

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post
    After flashing marketfix zip my nexbox gets into TWRP loop, i tried multiple times to reboot still the same issue, anyone have suggestions please advise
    try to downlaod a twrp for p212 somewhere then start it from sdcard, or if twrp goes in loop but works try to reinstall it with this file:
    HERE

Leave a comment:

• manvel
    replied
    Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post
    After flashing marketfix zip my nexbox gets into TWRP loop, i tried multiple times to reboot still the same issue, anyone have suggestions please advise
    Described in post #1927

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jraf
    replied
    For the users that got Google Play Bug i prepared a zip to be flashed trough twrp.
    I tested myself but let me know if all it's ok
    XTMOD3_MARKETFIX
    Hello Xanny, your zip file solved the Google Play bug on my Tanix Tx5 Pro. Thank you very much.

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrimerr View Post
    Hello
    I'm green but I want to learn how to install this great ROM
    I have NEXBOX A95X 2/16 with stock firmware.
    Do follow this guide I am able to install this software? http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
    Do I have to install TWRP before installing this software? If yes please send me tutorial
    Please follow steps given in first page, i had created Xannytech Rom with Nexbox bootloader, try this
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

And dont forget to flash the fix for the google playstore error again in the first page

Leave a comment:

• Scrimerr
    replied
    Hello
    I'm green but I want to learn how to install this great ROM
    I have NEXBOX A95X 2/16 with stock firmware.
    Do follow this guide I am able to install this software? http://androidpcreview.com/how-to-us...firmware/3749/
    Do I have to install TWRP before installing this software? If yes please send me tutorial
    If your Android TV box doesn't have an OTA firmware option, here's how to update firmware manually by using the Amlogic USB Burning Tool.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Ok everything is now in first page

Leave a comment:

• manvel
    replied
    For the users that got Google Play Bug i prepared a zip to be flashed trough twrp.
    XTMOD3_MARKETFIX
    It works, many thanks..

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied
    XTMOD3_MARKETFIX
    Thanks xannytech , this works and fixed my issue

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    Originally posted by Colossus View Post
    Thank you Xannytech for this very good Rome of you.

I have a TX 5 Pro Box on this runs the Rome very well,
    but have only a small problem, I try to install all the time Magisk.

Have the original zip of xda-developers.com, unfortunately, the installation via TWRP always breaks with the message Error 1.

Have also tried with the unSU Script zip Supersu to uninstall what
    Root Checker is also displayed which is supersu uninstalled.

In many forums is said to install the original BOOT.img, this is unfortunately by
    Xannytech not offered.

Has anyone of you managed to install Magisk.

please excuse my bad Englisch
    Many thanks for your help
    Magisk simply does not recognize the boot.img, it's not a rom fault it's a Magisk fault, because SuperSu hasn't problem with it.
    Just for your information, also with Magisk installed you'll never get "Safetynet Passed", because selinux is disabled, and many other reasons, so it's really stupid lose time on it.
    Anyway if you seaach a little bit there is also Suhide from Chainfire that has the same feature as Magisk.
    There is also a Xposed Module SudoHide.
    Last edited by Xannytech; 10-28-2017, 14:11.

Leave a comment:

• Colossus
    replied
    Thank you Xannytech for this very good Rome of you.

I have a TX 5 Pro Box on this runs the Rome very well,
    but have only a small problem, I try to install all the time Magisk.

Have the original zip of xda-developers.com, unfortunately, the installation via TWRP always breaks with the message Error 1.

Have also tried with the unSU Script zip Supersu to uninstall what
    Root Checker is also displayed which is supersu uninstalled.

In many forums is said to install the original BOOT.img, this is unfortunately by
    Xannytech not offered.

Has anyone of you managed to install Magisk.

please excuse my bad Englisch
    Many thanks for your help

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    XTMOD3_MARKETFIX

Leave a comment:

Working...
X