Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superceleron
    replied
    Hmm im starting to think it might be the channel on your router, if you using 5ghz try setting the channel to 36.
    I know some of this wifi chips used on this devices had issues with bigger channels.
    On the green screen dunno atm(but if i remember correctly it was incompatibly issues with some type of tv's), i really cant remember how this device worked lol, to many boxes!
    I found mine, but is in a place i cant reach atm in my storage room, and i really do not want to move a ton of stuff to get to it, (ms8 pro/plus are also in there i think lol) i have card boxes full of devices.

Leave a comment:

• abbots
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmm i cant remember what i did to this rom , if i can find mine i know i have somewhere i will try to check it.
    But try this, change your wifi password to something simple like 1234 (this is just temporarily ) and try again.
    yeah, I was using like 'abcd1234'... ethernet works. tried connecting to mobile phone hot spot, worked OK. anyhow, I'll try again,
    the bigger issue I have, video / screen is green mish mesh - I managed blindly to get into setting, started changing, got normal screen after couple of goes
    then, tried CoreELEC from SD, same screen mish mash - I'm using Acer PC screen - guess can;t handle what TV set does ? not sure, again, few blind clicks, got good screen,
    sorry, switched off now so can't check what I had to set it

I'll try again and make better notes, thanks again for your help and the ROMs (also, trying to dust off the MS8 Pro?/Plus?) unit...

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by abbots View Post
    Hi guys,

just dusted my KI Pro unit, checking if there is anything 'new', haven't used this for a little while, have this ROM:

KI Pro, A 7.1.2, KI Pro 7.1.2 NHG47L SCV1-ATV 20171212 test-keys

I gather this is current or so build ?
    for some reason WiFi won't connect, says wrong pwd, ethernet works fine

anyhow, thanks again for all the help in the past, SuperCeleron and others!​
    hmm i cant remember what i did to this rom , if i can find mine i know i have somewhere i will try to check it.
    But try this, change your wifi password to something simple like 1234 (this is just temporarily ) and try again.

Leave a comment:

• abbots
    replied
    Hi guys,

just dusted my KI Pro unit, checking if there is anything 'new', haven't used this for a little while, have this ROM:

KI Pro, A 7.1.2, KI Pro 7.1.2 NHG47L SCV1-ATV 20171212 test-keys

I gather this is current or so build ?
    for some reason WiFi won't connect, says wrong pwd, ethernet works fine

anyhow, thanks again for all the help in the past, SuperCeleron and others!​

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Guisoreba View Post

If I manage to have L1, won't Netflix be FullHD? Maybe I understood it wrong.

Well in the past it worked... with a hacked app, now... not really!

Leave a comment:

• Guisoreba
    replied
    Well for real i cant remember now, i think yes but... you do not get any advantage of having it or not!

If I manage to have L1, won't Netflix be FullHD? Maybe I understood it wrong.

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Well for real i cant remember now, i think yes but... you do not get any advantage of having it or not!

Leave a comment:

• Guisoreba
    replied

Fixed the link in the 1º post!
    Enjoy..

Thank you SO MUCH man!!!!! Another quick question. Is there any way to have Widevine L1 on the KI Pro? In the first post you mention about installing keys, but could this be done on the KI Pro? Could you give any pointer on how to do that?

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by Guisoreba View Post
    Could someone PLEASE PLEASE share a new download link? The origina link is broken. Thank you

Fixed the link in the 1º post!
    Enjoy..

Leave a comment:

• Guisoreba
    replied

Could someone PLEASE PLEASE share a new download link? The origina link is broken. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Alfoad33
    replied
    hola amigos quiero ayuda quiero descargar esta rom pero no puedo desde el link pueden subirla a mega u otro sitio?Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_٢٠٢٢٠٦٠٤-٠٠٤٦٣٤_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	829631

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by MaverickFDO View Post
    This box is really useless without certifications and without a good ROM, I think that is the end. I'll throw it away.
    Best you can do! I recommend to not buy any Chinese box afterwards?

Instead go buy Nvidia shield for like 200€

Leave a comment:

• looun
    replied
    Originally posted by MaverickFDO View Post
    This box is really useless without certifications and without a good ROM, I think that is the end. I'll throw it away.
    Installing coreelec on SD/EMMC KI pro became very good UHD player for mkv/ISO, kodi work very well. Also DVB with Tvheadend kodi plugin work fine as TV tunner.
    Last edited by looun; 06-20-2021, 09:31.

Leave a comment:

• MaverickFDO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bumerc
    replied
    Originally posted by dazed View Post
    bumerc Will there be another img to test?
    Maybe.. when I find the time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X