Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumerc
    replied
    Originally posted by MaverickFDO View Post

Will this ROM be compatible with KI pro too?
    Only lpddr3 devices are supported. The hardware of the KI and KII is almost the same, but the RAM memory is different. I need boot log from original bootloader to add support for KI

Leave a comment:

• MaverickFDO
    replied
    Originally posted by bumerc View Post
    For Mecool KII Pro S905D-LPDDR3-2G / bcm4335 WiFi.. i managed to create a functional ATV9 ROM. Except for the internal DVB tuner (AVL6862) everything works so far. Tvheadend is pre-installed, external tuner support is conceivable..
    The firmware is still under development, but will be ready soon
    Will this ROM be compatible with KI pro too?

Leave a comment:

• andbroe
    replied
    Originally posted by bumerc View Post
    For Mecool KII Pro S905D-LPDDR3-2G / bcm4335 WiFi.. i managed to create a functional ATV9 ROM. Except for the internal DVB tuner (AVL6862) everything works so far. Tvheadend is pre-installed, external tuner support is conceivable..
    Please keep us informed. Would love to get a new ROM for this hardware.
    Regards
    Picapau

Leave a comment:

• bumerc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MaverickFDO
    replied
    I'm sad this box is not supported anymore because it's not certified. It has a decent SoC and a nice processor and memory, but it doesn't support Android TV and even with efforts of the ROM developers, sooner or later some apps just stop working and the box becomes useless. I bought this box hoping to had a DVB-T2 capable box, Netflix, Youtube, etc, but then now it doesn't support Netflix, sometimes youtube crashes, Disney+ is not available, etc. I tried Coreelec but the Netflix experience is not the best and sometimes fails if you use the DTV tuner before opening Netflix. This ROM was the last hope for this box to be useful, but I understand the developer can't do much for it because of certification issues.

Leave a comment:

• thamie
    replied
    Thanks for your help, i think the box is dead cause nothing did help to revive it.

Leave a comment:

• kostaman
    replied
    Originally posted by thamie View Post
    my k1 pro is freezing up on startup with peeping sound, got the same issue on starting in TWRP. then i tried using burning tool using a old img but couldn't connect to K1. is there a way still to rescue the box or is it dead? thank for your help.
    Make sure you use the correct USB port on the K1 Pro.
    I think from memory it is the top USB port closest to SD Card Slot
    If not it is the one under that one.

Toothpick reset button to be pressed whilst powering on.

Keep holding reset until it is recognised.

If that fails start the USB Burning Tool and then do the toothpick reset.

Leave a comment:

• thamie
    replied
    my k1 pro is freezing up on startup with peeping sound, got the same issue on starting in TWRP. then i tried using burning tool using a old img but couldn't connect to K1. is there a way still to rescue the box or is it dead? thank for your help.

Leave a comment:

• jethicham
    replied
    good atv image for mecool k1 pro it need only update of google play service
    thanks amigo

Leave a comment:

• cataplas
    replied
    how to remove fake ROOT on KI Pro in this firmware?

Leave a comment:

• karako
    replied
    Mine started freezing right after startup. Not much time to check anything. Anyone had this? Knows what may cause? What can help?

Edit: ok, it fixed itself
    Last edited by karako; 04-04-2020, 17:43.

Leave a comment:

• konkense
    replied
    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    That is because the L1 key got banned, mecool need to fix it for this one like they did for KIII , M8S Pro L, M8S Pro Plus and M8S Pro W....
    lets see if they reply to you gepetto if they do plz them share here the apk they will give you to fix it!
    Hi, Superceleron, do you go to work in a new release with fixes?

Leave a comment:

• chazychaz
    replied
    please, anything on Widevine L1 ?

Leave a comment:

• PAUL-A8
    replied
    Originally posted by Beskinhas View Post

This is the original firmware right? I like to use Android TV for its more "clean" and organized, will we soon have the correction of the DTV app for mecool k1 Pro support custom firmware, sold after November 2018?
    thanks your help PAUL-A8
    Yes is original firmware... I dont no

Leave a comment:

• atirage21
    replied
    Hi, it is please possible replace tv launcher ? I hate this, which is now as default from superceleron. I bought ATV Launcher, which is many many better, but only default from superceleron is started in boot time. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tvlauncher.pro

Leave a comment:

Working...
X