Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Generic Multi-Box, Multi-Wifi Custom Rom! ( Android 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HK1 is a different box but the firmware is compatible with H96 Max X2

Comment

Originally posted by Lapis View Post

Is that really H96 Max X2? My H96 Max X2 looks completely different...but I have 2/16 GB version.

Yours says HK1_S905X2, mine S70-905X2...
      The 2GB version has different HW AFAIK, they require different firmwares.

The 4GB H96 Max X2 seems to be the exact same as the HK1 Pro, because as App Data said, the HK1 firmware works on the H96 Max X2 without any modifications. In fact it's one of the best roms for the box (personally what I use at the moment).

Comment

Today I've tried this FW on Tanix TX5 Max.
        Everything works fine, except HDMI CEC and Sleep. HDMI cable is good, before it was used for Mi Box 3 Enchanced, and CEC worked well. Sleep works strange. Seems like it conflicts with CEC. If CEC is disabled, Sleep works. If I enable CEC, power off TV, then press power on Box's remote, then after some time again power on remote, TX5 hangs forever. Helps only pulling out of power cable.
        For the rest, FW is great, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Screenager2k View Post
          Today I've tried this FW on Tanix TX5 Max.
          Everything works fine, except HDMI CEC and Sleep. HDMI cable is good, before it was used for Mi Box 3 Enchanced, and CEC worked well. Sleep works strange. Seems like it conflicts with CEC. If CEC is disabled, Sleep works. If I enable CEC, power off TV, then press power on Box's remote, then after some time again power on remote, TX5 hangs forever. Helps only pulling out of power cable.
          For the rest, FW is great, thank you!
          thks for you tests, ye i know about cec that is why i leave it disabled, still need some work so i dont recommend is use right now!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

thks for you tests, ye i know about cec that is why i leave it disabled, still need some work so i dont recommend is use right now!
            Do you plan to fix deintelaced problem?

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post

Do you plan to fix deintelaced problem?
              yes in due time!

Comment

I don't like green video Amlogic fix that in android 9 SDK?

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
                  I don't like green video Amlogic fix that in android 9 SDK?
                  yes i do think so, but i dint try it... do you have a sample video at hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Lapis View Post

Is that really H96 Max X2? My H96 Max X2 looks completely different...but I have 2/16 GB version.

Yours says HK1_S905X2, mine S70-905X2...
                    Yes, it's H96 Max X2, but version 4/32.
                    Anyway, do you have any working firmware for version 2/16GB of H96 Max X2?

Comment

I was try your ROM but it is not work on H96 MAX X2 version 2/16GB
                      stop at 3%: Romcode/Bl2_Boot stage Error

Comment

Originally posted by deadlock View Post
                        I was try your ROM but it is not work on H96 MAX X2 version 2/16GB
                        stop at 3%: Romcode/Bl2_Boot stage Error
                        https://i.imgur.com/VBMqwzy.png
                        Ok thks, i think that one was already in 2? post!
                        Anyway for you guys to not think i forgot this one since im working in GT king S922, well i wont forget..
                        And i can tell i already fixed 2 bugs, is slow i know.. is only when i can that i have a look!
                        So what 2 bugs is fixed:
                        App how show full screen, it means no more black bar in bottom and right side of the screen.
                        Also fixed "Connected Devices" in white settings ( default android settings not the side one ) that was crashing and giving black screen!
                        And added AndroidTV search, but this one im still thinking since was made more to remotes with mic's (but it works great with them), so i m8 add it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Ok thks, i think that one was already in 2? post!
                          Anyway for you guys to not think i forgot this one since im working in GT king S922, well i wont forget..
                          And i can tell i already fixed 2 bugs, is slow i know.. is only when i can that i have a look!
                          So what 2 bugs is fixed:
                          App how show full screen, it means no more black bar in bottom and right side of the screen.
                          Also fixed "Connected Devices" in white settings ( default android settings not the side one ) that was crashing and giving black screen!
                          And added AndroidTV search, but this one im still thinking since was made more to remotes with mic's (but it works great with them), so i m8 add it or not.
                          Just to let you know, the H96 Max X2 4GB and 2GB variants use different HW, they require different firmwares. I'm the one who tried it on my H96 Max X2 4GB and it flashed no problem on my box. From my very limited testing, it seems to just need wifi/bt and ethernet. Didn't test the remote.

Dunno if it's the differences in HW that is causing the issues with flashing on deadlock's box, or maybe it's not a authentic box?

Comment

ye well is weird, theirs so many boxes out there... i know this works on all boxes are based on amlogic reference design, now if they change it of course it will have issues!
                            and its muitlwifi but dont have all of the wifi drivers out there!

Comment

Just got my h96 max 4gb/32gb

how to open the box and see the WiFi chip without breaking the plastic?

Comment

Hi, thanks for this ROM, I tried a lot of ROM's but this one is best so far.
                                I'm using stock remote with Beelink GT1 mini but is very shitty. Sometimes it's just doesn't accept keypress.
                                Can you suggest which models of remote can I use? I'm asking because you wrote you added support just for few of them.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X