Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Generic Multi-Box, Multi-Wifi Custom Rom! ( Android 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saddas View Post

and

Appdata

Thank you guys! But I have tried this two ways and it doesn't work for me! My box is Tanix TX5 Max.
    hmm i have one tanix tx5 max, i will try here and see what is the problem!

Comment

I all the time get error 255

Comment

Originally posted by saddas View Post

and

Appdata

Thank you guys! But I have tried this two ways and it doesn't work for me! My box is Tanix TX5 Max.
        I had the same problem I could not install any .zip file I tried Magisk 18.1 and 19.1 it end up with error

anyway you have to Update TWRP to version 3.2.3.1 and it will work ( the current version came with room I think is 3.2.3.0 )
        link for TWRP 3.2.3.1 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgbIdSaKxLK3e-SPboA ( the link provided by mojojojo67 )

Comment

Originally posted by psp2111 View Post

I had the same problem I could not install any .zip file I tried Magisk 18.1 and 19.1 it end up with error

anyway you have to Update TWRP to version 3.2.3.1 and it will work ( the current version came with room I think is 3.2.3.0 )
          link for TWRP 3.2.3.1 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgbIdSaKxLK3e-SPboA ( the link provided by mojojojo67 )
          YES !!!! IT'S REALLY WORKS!!! First I was installed TWRP 3.2.3.1 - then Magisk 18.1. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUTCH!!!

Comment

hooo dint notice a newer TWRP was already out... lol well is just a case of you guys update it!
            I will update it only in next OTA!

Comment

superceleron
              What possible to do to get working clock on Tanix TX5 Max? If it very complicated may be possible to do something to switch off the "BOOT" when box is switched off?

Comment

• superceleron
                superceleron commented
                Editing a comment
                yes is possible but you need something from stock rom, and then edit the rom!

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
              hooo dint notice a newer TWRP was already out... lol well is just a case of you guys update it!
              I will update it only in next OTA!
              Tnx for ROM ,Deinterlacing works?

Comment

GT 1 mini ,Beelink making the android 9, I read on beelink forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Boban.cro View Post
                  GT 1 mini ,Beelink making the android 9, I read on beelink forum.
                  Well... i had already android 9 working on gt1 ( and many other boxes since it was generic ) since a few months a go, but i have only rls it to FT internal team!

Comment

The picture about wifi chipset of H96 Max X2, I hope it's usefull for you to build the multi rom, thank you for your work!

Comment

Originally posted by deadlock View Post
                      The picture about wifi chipset of H96 Max X2, I hope it's usefull for you to build the multi rom, thank you for your work!
                      https://i.imgur.com/J8rJsdZ.png
                      Thks, but i really dont know that chip... i bet is other brand in disguise ... under the shiny top!

Comment

As for black bars on the bottom and right, I only have them in ES file explorer pro but doesn't impede it otherwise. So far, nothing else

Comment

• superceleron
                          superceleron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thks, i also only found on some apps, ES is one of them and all others are stock amlogic ones!

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Thks, but i really dont know that chip... i bet is other brand in disguise ... under the shiny top!
                        So how to know the real chipset? Do you know any application can be detect the chipset of the box?

Comment

https://i.imgur.com/J8rJsdZ.png
                          Is that really H96 Max X2? My H96 Max X2 looks completely different...but I have 2/16 GB version.

Yours says HK1_S905X2, mine S70-905X2...

Comment

So how to know the real chipset? Do you know any application can be detect the chipset of the box?
                            Well i need to have a look at stock rom, but i cant now really!

Comment

Working...
                            X