Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Rom for TICTID 4GB RAM 64GB ROM TX6 Plus

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Custom Rom for TICTID 4GB RAM 64GB ROM TX6 Plus

    what is the best custom rom for TICTID 4GB RAM 64GB ROM TX6 Plus ? and how to install custom firmware.

    #2
    TICTID is just a Trademark Brand, meaning your device is probably a clone and the same as other Trademark Brands like HK1, Bqeel, H96, or Vontar, all of which are made by the same unknown OEM/ODM manufacturer, but I suspect they are all made by Elebao Technology Co.

    Only have seen 1 working rom for these devices, and have personally tested it, see this post : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-..._s905x3-test57


    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      TICTID is just a Trademark Brand, meaning your device is probably a clone and the same as other Trademark Brands like HK1, Bqeel, H96, or Vontar, all of which are made by the same unknown OEM/ODM manufacturer, but I suspect they are all made by Elebao Technology Co.

      Only have seen 1 working rom for these devices, and have personally tested it, see this post : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-..._s905x3-test57

      Thank you. The custom rom works! Awesome post! I can finally enjoy this device without any hiccups.

      Comment


        #4
        Glad to help!
        Cheers!!!

        Be sure to Thank the creator!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
          Glad to help!
          Cheers!!!

          Be sure to Thank the creator!
          Will do.

          I can finally watch my iptv and media without any annoying stock pop ups.

          I already love this custom rom within the hour!

          Comment


            #6
            does anyone have a link to the stock firmware for the TICTID TX6 Plus

            thanks in advance

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
              Will do.
              I can finally watch my iptv and media without any annoying stock pop ups.
              I already love this custom rom within the hour!
              Maybe you can try also my custom rom (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...amlogic-s905x3) if your box is the same as in post #3.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by ath156 View Post
                Maybe you can try also my custom rom (https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...amlogic-s905x3) if your box is the same as in post #3.
                I can't try this out because my tictid has some hardware problem. like the screen will change colors, its almost like the hardware can;t keep up with the software. good news, i bought a nividia shield so i have no more problems with android tv stuff

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

                  I can't try this out because my tictid has some hardware problem. like the screen will change colors, its almost like the hardware can;t keep up with the software. good news, i bought a nividia shield so i have no more problems with android tv stuff
                  If you mean something like distorted colors (i.e all the screen pinky etc) this might be the problem of an improper bootloader. You might try to load another firmware (the original, a custom rom like mine or another). Anyway its your box and you better know what to do.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ath156 View Post

                    If you mean something like distorted colors (i.e all the screen pinky etc) this might be the problem of an improper bootloader. You might try to load another firmware (the original, a custom rom like mine or another). Anyway its your box and you better know what to do.
                    i am just going to recycle it. i prefer to use nvidia shield pro tv and firesticks 4k because i do not get any problems with it. i dont have to deal with custom software. besides, i just need like 3 or 4 apps running the most.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post

                      i am just going to recycle it. i prefer to use nvidia shield pro tv and firesticks 4k because i do not get any problems with it. i dont have to deal with custom software. besides, i just need like 3 or 4 apps running the most.
                      OK. Enjoy your new boxes.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X