X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

V3 Is OUT ... Post Updated

Comment

Thank you Minix, just flashed the new build, much appreciated for all the effort and hard work, its even faster than V2, the new animation design its perfect, i think the picture quality its improved too, flawless work, just one bug, the Android TV remote disconnects again, it was corrected in V2, could you fix this in the next build please?, have a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by poffpoff View Post
        Thank you Minix, just flashed the new build, much appreciated for all the effort and hard work, its even faster than V2, the new animation design its perfect, i think the picture quality its improved too, flawless work, just one bug, the Android TV remote disconnects again, it was corrected in V2, could you fix this in the next build please?, have a good one!
        Can u upload logs or can someone upload logs so i can figure out the issue

Comment

Please let me learn how to do that with logcat, thank you.
          Last edited by poffpoff; 12-22-2019, 15:47.

Comment

Installed V3 but the "voice" is not working again. Tested with the stock remote using both USB ports. Also, tested with my G30s remote, no " voice".

Edit: as Poffpoff says, this update is significantly faster. Except for the "voice" not working, this is a great upgrade...
            Last edited by clarkss12; 12-22-2019, 15:44.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
              Installed V3 but the "voice" is not working again. Tested with the stock remote using both USB ports. Also, tested with my G30s remote, no " voice".

Edit: as Poffpoff says, this update is significantly faster. Except for the "voice" not working, this is a great upgrade...
              Yea voice works on all my builds ... Except gt king pro versions works off and on ... On 1 reboot it will work fine then the next qont qork at all

Comment

This was on the GT1 mini 2.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                  This was on the GT1 mini 2.
                  Reburn in and let all giogle services and apps update first then use it ... I can show u video working perfectly ... It only worked when everything updated if u use it bwfore it wont qork properly so reburn it amd do as i say and it will work trust me

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Reburn in and let all giogle services and apps update first then use it ... I can show u video working perfectly ... It only worked when everything updated if u use it bwfore it wont qork properly so reburn it amd do as i say and it will work trust me
                    It is strange, my box works when it wants to. This is the Beelink GT1 Mini 2.

Comment

think i fixed androidtv remote disconnecting .... stay tuned .... v3.1 wont release till after christmas thats for sure

Comment

Much appreciated Minix!

Comment

Hi guys. I am a newbie. I just bough an android box from Aliexpress and I always loved to have custom roms. Machine came with android 9. It's an Amlogic s905x3 machine.

If you can help some questions;

- Can I load this firmware and use it on my box
                          - How can I flash the firmware to my boxs.

Thank you in advance

Comment

i made v4 for all platforms but need to look for an option for storage .... i tested gt1 mini2 ... voice search 100 works also android tv remote issue is fixed and works with voice as well ... truly amazing

Comment

So i tested the voice remotes that come with the boxes ... Seems to me issues with stock remotes... I bought another voice remotw no issues at all ... Stock remotes sometimes works ... So for aure it has to do with issues with stock remote i believe ...so wierd ...

Comment

Thank you Minix, to download the new build, is it in your mega folder?

Comment

Working...
                                X